My last Lowe thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WAMF said:
Fair enough if others don't agree with me but I'm willing to bet that this wasn't the first time (outside of Nth Qld) that he's worn a polo to the footy.

I think you are correct. I vaguely remember him wandering around Brookie in a polo last year. Not that I care.

It would have been around 22-24 degrees there. Hardly stifling.

As for the current state of the club, more a testament to the foundation laid by Mayer and the efforts of Mr KPI Hasler and Crusher Cleal than the CEO who hasn't signed an autograph and made the club digitally invisible.

DSM5 said:
To have a go at wheat the guys wearing is a cheap shot at Lowe, as we all know.

A bit like the cheap shot you took at Zorba during the Stewart trial, hypocrite.

Is this crap ever going to stop. I pity the poor bloke that has to come in and inherit this kind of criticism.

Gorgeous George said:
Is this crap ever going to stop. I pity the poor bloke that has to come in and inherit this kind of criticism.
He won't if he does a job approaching adequate.

I was expecting it to be what a bad man he is for shutting the forums down again ;)

Gonna be tough for people in a month or so when he is gone, will have to find new whipping boys, some are already sharpening the blade for Rose to get their fix

Kiwi Eagle said:
I was expecting it to be what a bad man he is for shutting the forums down again ;)

Gonna be tough for people in a month or so when he is gone, will have to find new whipping boys, some are already sharpening the blade for Rose to get their fix
Yeah Rose is a big target. :flogger:

Could this site be any more anti-Manly. Not the owners or articles, but the fans. FMD

WAMF and Matas, there's a slight difference between wearing jeans to a court appearance, and a polo shirt in 28 degree heat at a footie match. Get a grip you two. It was hot up there, people were swimming in the motel pool. I guess you hated seeing Abbott in his swimmers coming out of the water. Should have a suit on I guess. Very demeaning for a future PM. You should put this in the 'whinge' thread you two hopeless jokes..

Touchy touchy DSM5. I said nothing about your court appearance though I'm sure you appreciated the opportunity to relive your 15 minutes of fame. I've just come back from a holiday in Townsville, I know very well it is not as hot and steamy as you're trying to make out.

I wonder who the next whipping boy is going to be when Lowe leaves?

Is Zorba, as media manager, correctly attired to everyones satisfaction?

Pathethic thread.

Matas I wasn't the one that wanked on about the clothes that Lowe chose to wear up in Townsville, it was your BFF WAMF.. I imagine you wore a suit when out and about in that thriving city as a representative of **** knows what.

DSM5 said:
Matas I wasn't the one that wanked on about the clothes that Lowe chose to wear up in Townsville, it was your BFF WAMF.. I imagine you wore a suit when out and about in that thriving city as a representative of f**k knows what.
He was representing the exciled gay men from Africa alliance he is the founder and CEO.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4