My hopes for the next two weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Firstly, the bookies are clearcut on who they think will progress to the GF, who will win and the chances of the remaining teams.
STORM 1.85
MANLY 4.50
BULLDOGS 9.00
EELS 12.00
COWBOYS 13.00
WARRIORS 14.00

This says Storm are hot, hot faves and we are hot faves to knock of whoever wins of either Cowboys or Warriors.

So what do I want to see?
- I want the Dogs to get over the top of the Eels and come the following weekend bash the crap out of the Storm. Injuries galore and lots of blood.
- I realistically think Cowboys will get home on the back of Thurston but hope for the Warriors to go on a stomping rampage and soften them up.

Not too much to ask for is it?

So your pinning your hopes of GF glory on other teams bashing whoever we are going to play!

I like it :lol:

IMO, I think we have the easier run to the GF.

I'd rather play a Webbless cowboys and a Warriors team in Sydney than either Bulldogs or Eels.

I think we should beat any of the four teams playing this weekend, though the pace of the Cowgirls and the speed of their dummy half and second man plays could worry us. We can beat Melbourne and have the style to make it hard for them.

IMO, I think we have the easier run to the GF.

I'd rather play a Webbless cowboys and a Warriors team in Sydney than either Bulldogs or Eels.

Yep, Bulldogs to beat Eels and then bash the lightning out of the Storm and Warriors to beat Cowboys with Price, Wiki & Mckinnon Suspended for a spear tackle on Thurston in the 79th minute. :lol:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4