• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I was at the local Post Office this morning and parked behind a Police wagon,with an officer sitting in the drivers seat, waiting for his mate who I could see entering the post office.

A young guy in his school uniform, maybe 13-14 years old, rides past on a push bike, no helmet and on the footpath.

The police officer in the car yells out in a angry voice "where's your helmet and get off the footpath".

To which the young guy, no more than 20 metres from the police car at this stage, doesn't even look back. He just "flips the bird'" above his head, yells out "f**k you" and pedals offs as fast as a dog shot in the arse, giving the coppers no hope in hell of catching up with him.

I smiled and continued on my way to work.

And they say society is in decline, with young people have no respect for authority.

Mmm yes I hold grave fears for this worlds future. The things I have seen up here make me cringe.

I hear a lot of this sort of behavior from my younger brother (17) who is currently associated with the said generation. Hes quite a mature kid and very respectful, however, he was moved school a few years back after a fellow student attempted to light his hair on fire while in a classroom while sitting behind him (no action taken this is apparently every day occurances).

I also see a lot of it given my work employes several young people. Let me tell you under 16's or most still in highschool have a bigger chip on their shoulder with absolutly anything than you could imagine. Everybody and everything is ment ot be rolled out on a red carpet and served on a silver plater or you have problems. And dont think anythign you say will make a difference. Not to mention anything expected of them is just too hard or not worth it.

What I find most disturbing is the lack of respect they have for themselves more than anything. Someone who doesn't give a **** about themselves sure as hell wont care about anything to do with anyone else.

I recently heard a security guard at my local shopping center telling off a pack of young thugs for damaging sign posts in the car park. When told to leave or the police would be called you hear, we're 15 mate, they cant do ****?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6