My hankie is getting moist

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Ross really upset me when his high flying expenditure first came to light in the NRMA about a year ago. It was one of the worst examples of corporate misbehaviour after all the press covering such disgraces from the end of the nineties. Nothing would stop his excesses and here is the result:

SMH today
The big-spending ways of Ross Turnbull are coming to an end. He owes at least $700,000, and in the Federal Magistrates Court today, four parties, including two of his children, will try to bankrupt him.

To add to his woes, the Bondi Beachside Inn has impounded his possessions over his failure to pay a $1400 bill.

Things are also grim at the NRMA director's workplace.

The motoring organisation has told its former president it intends to start debt recovery action against him over his failure to repay an advance of $16,500 that relates to a trip he took to Paris last October for an international motoring congress.

Mr Turnbull faces another hefty bill for a private trip to Paris in February. He flew first class and stayed eight days at the Duc de Saint-Simon on the Left Bank. The hotel has sent him a letter requesting payment of €1485 ($2500) following a misunderstanding over the bill.

The NRMA board dumped Mr Turnbull in January, citing "his failure to follow agreed procedures over several months". Throughout his two-year tenure as NRMA president he was beset by accusations of corporate credit card misuse. In his first five months as president he racked up $90,000 worth of expenses on a corporate card, of which $50,000 was personal. (He later paid this back.)

:boho:

the title of this thread almost got it an immediat deletion

MB you are one weird man - getting a "wet hanky" over that.

At least check out the cheergirls or something

Um Flufster, that would be from dabbing my eyes. Sheesh :roll:
When you get past first grade give me a call :p

Ross Turnbull has been a goose since his Rugby days which were also a disaster. He left and Rugby came good! I'm told that he and Bronnie Bishop are a sometimes item and that about sums up them both!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4