my gut feel, or feel my gut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Cherry is gone to the tits. And if so id like to see the club do a deal to release him early and grab seizer in the deal.it would help us secure seizer without all the usual dancing. Providing we retain foran, Manlys backline with seizer is still the best in the comp. i know cherrys deal wouldnt be massive this time but didnt he want an upgrade to his final year on this contract after he signed.

All in all. he is a good player but he is a hassle.His management team are a hassel. i know its been played out by the media but he is a womans weekly story,Everyone says he has a good head on his shoulder, he does speak well but his contracts are sagas. the decision is his. can you imagine what his next contract will be like if he kicks on. The season will have to be paused, there will be a mini series preluding origin, the queen, big mal and all of the immortals will be at the signing which will be broadcast on a SBW fight night. .

im sorry but as nice as this guy seems , wether your a manly fan, a titans fan, a sharks fan or a cricket fan it reeks of EGO

for the past few seasons the NRL has lamented poor crowds early in the season. could this be that people are just not interested in the footy due to all the media clap trap in the off season. the media badly tarnish the sport and the sooner the NRL gets on line and starts producing all of its own content, games and news the better. starve these idiots to death on deny them there last profitable source of income

ok all we have to on is rumours. So far no other club has offered more than us! Why would he necessarily go somewhere else. Also why wouldn't he look at all offers.

I'm almost at the " who cares" point !

So much has been written, speculated , and insinuated about this subject that for me its " whatever will be will be".

Let's just start the footy and stop talking about anything other than the on field performances ( or lack thereof ).

If he signs elsewhere we still keep him for this year, why release him, players swapped clubs all the time.

Also I hate this whole "dragging it out" argument. Its the fans and medis in hysterics and thats not the players fault

Ballin hasn't resigned, nor has Matai or Gutherson, yet they are given time, whereas DCE and Foran are coppinh it for not having had this sorted 13 months ahead of the 2016 season

I think they will both stay but it would be interesting to know what the club's plan Bs would have been. Something we will never know I guess.

My gut feeling is that Cherry will stay,he has a young family and his partner is a Northern Beaches girl, sure other clubs are offering a lot, but I doubt that we have offered him peanuts,if our offer is thereabouts, I reckon he will stay.
As for Foran, I'm a bit less confident, but with Matai staying on,Snake seemingly content after the Gift debacle, then there's a chance he'll stay as well, it's just that the news around the Worms has been so strong for a while now, which puts doubt in my mind.

I like Foran as a brand. He is tough, he is uncompromising, he is skilful, he is honest, he is a leader, he is Manly.

DCE on the hand, yes I think he is a good footballer, and for that reason I hope he stays...but that's about it. I do get the impression he is a prima donna, and he is good friends with Ben Barba...everyone knows Barba is a knob.

The club runs things like a business so the players who treat it like family, like to make a point. They have earned the right.

Stevie re-signing is a really good sign and signals that the unrest that was there has been somewhat resolved, I just pray that DCE and Foz really understand that they can drive the club to more success.

As hard as it is, cool heads are needed while this all reaches a climax, soon we will know and I hope the club can move on from all this ASAP

Heard from a source they're waiting till after the agm meeting next week to announce they have both re-signed.

When do you hear this? It must be pretty fresh information because as of Monday DCE was on the Gold Coast touring the facilities. I hope you're right!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4