my god

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
that was just a joke watmough was ridden by the ref all game. Yet another terrible game by the ref on an important game for both teams. I am sick to death of these ****ers in the middle

Look, the ref didn't lose us the game today, our whole team let us down.  Ox was dreadful, as was Choco.  Where was the big guy?  And why do we need to rotate hookers, Smith plays the whole game.  Who defended on the side where they made metres all game?  Our lateral defense was atrocious. 

Put Hasler's name in there Fluffster.  Why drop Cuthbo?  Choco has been ****e for weeks.  King should have come back through the reggies to get fit.  And why not run forward up the middle.  It was obvious that when we did we made metres. 

we needed to run cuthbo, we needed to defend. We needed to not get penalized for offside whilst they were playing the ball what is that, it happened like 3 times

matai caused at least 2 by rushing out and missing

Watmough's and Bell's defence wasn't up to NRL standard today. Add a couple of "Matai of old" poorly timed rushes out of the line and there you have our diabolical first half. If it wasn't for Brett Stewart cleaning up at the back we could have been down by more at half time. The second half was a bit better defensively, as most of their tries came from kicks, but we lacked intensity and made basic errors and gave away stupid penalties.

Really, really, disappointing...thought we had turned the corner after last weeks effort. We won't get within  a bulls roar of a premeirship with pathetic efforts like that. It's a shame when you have 9 or 10 guys really applying themselves, only to be let down by 3 or 4 useless performances. Obviously didn't want the minor premiership enough to knuckle down today. If we play like that over the next 2 weeks we will struggle to finish 4th, as the Tigers and Panthers will lap us as well.

One thing I was blowing up about today was Matai's sin bin. When was the last time someone was sin binned for a professional foul, let alone one as lame as that ? Absolute rubbish decision. Souths tackled one of our players early when a try was on, did the gutless gimp sin bin them ?? Certainly more of a professional foul then what Matai did. Didn't cost us the game by any means, but it just pi$$es me off that the referees are so farking useless and they like to penalise players they perceive have some "form".

Chip & Chase it was good for us that he was sin-binned.  If that useless ref had let the game go on they were over the line.  I agree with your other comments however.  Bell was particularly awful today.  He won't pass and the silly running on the spot gets up my nose.  All in all a terrible performance from most of the team.  Maybe Perry and Kite went OK.  All the rest need a rocket.  Which on past performances won't be forthcoming.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2