1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Garden Shed

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Fluffy, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    Great game to be at.

To all the Manly fans who grouped in the SW corner - awesome, absilutly awesome. There was maybe 500 at most and we made 10 times the noise of the Sharks fans, so much noise that the tool on the mike came on at half time and tried to get the other 15,000 or so to out do us.

As for the game, well flying under the radar is going to be more and more difficult with performances like that.

Look out 8th of August, it should be a sell out

2. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Fantastic to be there when the weather was kind.  When the Manly crowd stopped chanting and singing you could hear a pin drop.  The Sharks supporters had nuthin.  Just who are those guys who wore only manly paint?    They must have been absolutely freezing.     

3. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Strong Manly supporters i would say mate.

4. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Up & coming pneumonia victims I would say.

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    2 of their mates didnt show up

6. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    Those guys who had the body paint on were sitting in front of me on the supporters bus on the trip out and had some special potion in little bottles that they were drinking from to help ward off evil spirits.

Brilliant night and a top result