My first thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
Hey peeps I couldn't think of a better first thread than sharing my favourite manly game of all time being the semi final we won against the South Sydney scum in 2013 with the wolfman scoring an unreal try in the corner to seal the deal. I literally squeezed the stuffing out my pillow.. What a game!! Would love to hear what you guys rate as the best!?

The beers were flowing at the leagues that night. We had a pack which was smaller but played with more heart. 2v needs to throw that into the old video player( they prob haven't updated yet).

Beside the obvious 2008 GF, the 2011 finals against the Cowboys ( I live in NQ, people still sook) we were down at half but come out in the second half and give them a touch up. Another game that stands out to me a lot, was in the latter rounds of 2008 against the Storm, we lost the game but I was so confident we had there measure after the game that the premiership that year was all but ours.

Beside the obvious 2008 GF, the 2011 finals against the Cowboys ( I live in NQ, people still sook) we were down at half but come out in the second half and give them a touch up. Another game that stands out to me a lot, was in the latter rounds of 2008 against the Storm, we lost the game but I was so confident we had there measure after the game that the premiership that year was all but ours.
Was that the game with the famous Foran hand??

Hi Sean mine is the 1976 GF, we were all in the Sheridan Stand at the SCG against Parra. The stand was chockas full of Manly fans with flags, streamers, toilet rolls we used to throw on the ground and cut up pieces of newspapers we throw up when they ran on. At full time Wombat sprinted over in front of us in tears as we absolutely went crazy. After that it was celebrated back at the club. Doesn't get any better than that.

Well you can't outdo the 40 nil against the cheats but one of my other favourites was the game against the tigpies at Brookie in '06 where Snake scored an unbelievable try to snatch the match.
Loved that game.

Hi Sean mine is the 1976 GF, we were all in the Sheridan Stand at the SCG against Parra. The stand was chockas full of Manly fans with flags, streamers, toilet rolls we used to throw on the ground and cut up pieces of newspapers we throw up when they ran on. At full time Wombat sprinted over in front of us in tears as we absolutely went crazy. After that it was celebrated back at the club. Doesn't get any better than that.
The 70's were magical times and very fond memories of the Sheridan Stand where Manly fans massed during each final in that era and we played several there. The battles with Parra were the start of the fierce rivalry.

Well you can't outdo the 40 nil against the cheats but one of my other favourites was the game against the tigpies at Brookie in '06 where Snake scored an unbelievable try to snatch the match.
Loved that game.
Is that the one were he snatched above the fullback on the run to score?

Three very good games: and I know that "feeling"!! We lost but there was a sense that we had their measure, and as it turned out we did. By 40 points :)

The QF against the cows was great. I remember Ferris opened them up and threw an epic bullet pass to someone (can't remember but maybe Snake?) and we put nearly 40 points on in the second half?

Incidentally, the 2011 QF v Cows is on FoxSports1 on Wednesday night @ midnight as well :)

Three very good games: and I know that "feeling"!! We lost but there was a sense that we had their measure, and as it turned out we did. By 40 points :)

The QF against the cows was great. I remember Ferris opened them up and threw an epic bullet pass to someone (can't remember but maybe Snake?) and we put nearly 40 points on in the second half?

Incidentally, the 2011 QF v Cows is on FoxSports1 on Wednesday night @ midnight as well :)
Thank god for Foxtel IQ

Too hard to choose. Last 10 years have been great being a sea eagles supporter but have some great memories of the mid 90s and watching the lyon and menzies show. Making 3 grand finals in a row was a great effort and the team from 96 was just about unbeatable! Really enjoyed watching the eagles play during the semi final series at the SFS, some awesome contests! I would travel down on the train from the central coast as a young kid with my manly jersey and number 11 on the back cheering the boys on. Great times

I
With you mate
was on the front row of the Sheridan stand with a whistle and helped climb the back wall of the stand to hang the go manly sign

Does any one remember who was the leader of the fan club back them

His nick name was Wall Street andived at new port

I

With you mate
was on the front row of the Sheridan stand with a whistle and helped climb the back wall of the stand to hang the go manly sign

Does any one remember who was the leader of the fan club back them

His nick name was Wall Street andived at new port
Yeah his name was Lyle. We were the ringleaders then, sleeping the night outside the gates good times.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6