My final thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
My final thoughts for this evening

Parra go in very strong favourites for tonight's game and on previous form they deserve to be.

Right ,over with the positives for the slime!!!

I feel tonight we will stand up, and give a true account of ourselves. With it being backs to the wall, this is exactly how manly like and we will rise to the occasion.

Tonight Foz and his boys plus the slime fans that venture over to Brookvale will truly feel uncomfortable , I sense this could be close to the same atmosphere from fight night against the storm, just a feeling.

No excuses, school holidays, nice weather and a cracking game of footy to be played against 2 teams which absolutely hate each other. If we don't get 15,000+ crowd then when will we.

I don't know why but felt confident about this game all week, just a feeling.

Manly by 8 ( 16-8)
With Jamie Lyon mom
Snake to score 2 tries

Come on boys this is the night to teach , FOZ ,BA and much needed lesson.

Enjoy the game my fellow manly tragics. :):)

I have no idea why but I'm thinking much the same.

As I said a few weeks ago " when it's backs to the wall our team shines".

Before kick off I said we'd be 3/8, win tonight and next week and we'd be 5, that was impossible looking back just a month.

No doubt their halves are more polished than ours are ( especially without DCE) , and no doubt Semi is a try scoring machine, and no doubt their forwards ( whilst not being stacked with superstars) are working well BUT I don't see much improvement in them , they are probably playing the best they'll play all year where as our new side is " building " into a better side each week.

I'm very happy to be proven wrong in my ladder position and I think that will be 1 spot higher after tonight.

I think we are a real chance. To me the loss of DCE has been a good thing, and I'm not slagging him off. But sometimes when you lose a creative half like him it means you have to keep it simple. Run hard tackle hard and take the line on. This is what Api and Walker have been doing and I feel we've done the little things better. With a new team and things not quite gelling at the start of the year sometimes this is what you need to do.

Tonight Tommy and Jake T put a case together for Daley whereby he says 'hmmmm, hard to leave them out' Jamie will lead from the front and hopefully get feisty with foran.

Eagles 26 to 18. Jake T man of match with 40 tackles, 20 hitups ( for 200 m) and 1 try.

I have no idea why but I'm thinking much the same.

As I said a few weeks ago " when it's backs to the wall our team shines".

Before kick off I said we'd be 3/8, win tonight and next week and we'd be 5, that was impossible looking back just a month.

No doubt their halves are more polished than ours are ( especially without DCE) , and no doubt Semi is a try scoring machine, and no doubt their forwards ( whilst not being stacked with superstars) are working well BUT I don't see much improvement in them , they are probably playing the best they'll play all year where as our new side is " building " into a better side each week.

I'm very happy to be proven wrong in my ladder position and I think that will be 1 spot higher after tonight.
The only problem is, we aren't exactly backs to the wall are we. I mean, we won last weekend and we are 3-3 so not exactly backs to the wall.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8