My dream - sign of things to come?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Guys, I had this amazing dream last night where Manly beat Newcastle 18-12 in the Grand Final this year. The jubilation was indescribable. In all my 15 yrs of following the mighty Maroon and White, I have NEVER had a dream about Manly where it all finished so well for us at the end. This has me excited. I don't want to get your hopes up, but I am saying that because of this dream, I think we will win the Comp. There I said it.

sounds like a great dream and what better club to beat in the Grand Final then the bastards who made me cry back in 97

Dude you dream about footy and footy players?

-> make your own comment!

Here's a question: would you rather one night with Jessica Alba, or a Manly 2007 Premiership victory? One brings 24 hours of pleasure, the other eternal glory (and not necessary in that order.........)

one night jessica alba thanks......I dont have the gay

What drugs on you taking crusher? Newcastle in the Grand Final with Brian Smith as coach and Joey only playing every second game because he needs a rest! Happy with Manly being there, but I think there is a lot of teams who might be there ahead of newcastle....if they made it a lot of teams would have lost a lot of points for salary cap breaches!

Id take Jessica Alba,
But they are both events that you could tell your grandchildren about. I spose you couldnt show the replay of one of them.

I have a recurring nightmare. It is called "season ending injury" to Kite and a starting front row of King, Rose, Monaghan.

Most succesful clubs have one lumberring prop, and three very fit, well built mobile one's. Manly has one of the latter in Kite, and 3 lumberring in Rose, King, Bryant...

I personally believe this is the reason opposition teams make so many metres up the middle...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4