1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My apologies people.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by PONTIAN SEA EAGLE, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

    PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

    2,655
    419
    Ratings:
    +947 / 80
    Guys without realising i have a flatmate that may have on purpousely come on this site using my password without my consent & writing insensitive things about our club & players mainly a comment on brett.I didn't realise until i saw a comment by cambo on one of the threads,again my aplogies guys i will change my password so the ****er won't get on again.
     
  2. Duff

    Duff Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

    3,305
    305
    Ratings:
    +547 / 9
  3. Dan

    Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

    32,370
    3,610
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    :)

    no worries. These things happen.

    Happens to Ryan all the time, every few weeks his alter ego jumps on and has a spray of negativity
     
  4. torana355

    torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

    5,024
    790
    Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    Your flatmate needs a kick to the head.....:p
     
  5. Darren

    Darren Well-Known Member

    3,531
    386
    Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    no worries pontian, thought it didn't sound right,
     
  6. Rex

    Rex Well-Known Member

    4,334
    761
    Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    We all have our inner flatmates that know our passwords. :)
     
  7. SeaEagleRock8

    SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

    12,593
    3,522
    Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    7 days notice should cover it.
     
  8. Cameron

    Cameron Cambo Premium Member

    6,170
    458
    Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Mate can you pass on my posts to your flatmate :)
     
  9. Darren

    Darren Well-Known Member

    3,531
    386
    Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    I thought you were going to say Cam "pass him on my phone number" :D:cool::p

    Mata, do you have my password :rolleyes:
     
  10. Jatz Crackers

    Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

    9,128
    1,149
    Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    The flatmate drinks a bit eh.
     
  11. SeaEagleRock8

    SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

    12,593
    3,522
    Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    You didn't realise you had a flatmate?
    What did you think that person was doing in your flat all this time??
    I guess you are no Ironstine lol.
     
  12. Matabele

    Matabele Well-Known Member

    23,047
    447
    Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Yours agrees with me.
     
  13. Jerry1

    Jerry1 Well-Known Member

    4,723
    925
    Ratings:
    +2,468 / 80
    Your flatmate is entitled to his opinion tell him to create a login of his own.
    :)
     
  14. Rex

    Rex Well-Known Member

    4,334
    761
    Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    Nah, it's the flatmate that's the sh&t-stirrer mate.

    As Daniel says 99% of the posts in this forum are tongue in cheek. The other 1% are the flatmate.
     
  15. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

    PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

    2,655
    419
    Ratings:
    +947 / 80
    Ok people i'm back on track with a new password & again sorry for the behaviour of the asshole of a flatmate p.s what do you expect from a dogs supporter.
     
  16. The Eagle

    The Eagle Well-Known Member

    5,841
    480
    Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Violence against woman,small dogs and assorted farm animals
     
  17. Kiwi Eagle

    Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

    14,488
    1,734
    Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Your flatmate is good, even managed to mimic perfectly the way you normally post too !! Must be a clever fella
     
  18. Dan

    Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

    32,370
    3,610
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    I don't see this thread needing to have anymore legs.
     
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page