My 3-2-1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE
Matai
Glenn

DCE and Matai just had so much more energy than the other players. Everyone else played in slow motion. I think Dessie must have put them through some hard sessions during the week and maybe he went a bit easier on Matai and DCE due to injuries/inexperience.

on 3-2-1's that was possibly Rodneys worst game for us. If he doesn't get locked in at marker he takes an age to get back onside. It lead to a break from Parra and a try to West Tigers the other week. He needs to work on his speed

Matai's stupid pass that lead to their try was enough for him not to get points for mine.

Whenever he tries to be a ball player he stuffs up, he is better as a hard running ball runner

3- DCE
2 Glen Stewart
1 Rose

Havent watched a replay yet either and had plenty of drinks at the game so my judgement may be off.

Daniel said:
Matai's stupid pass that lead to their try was enough for him not to get points for mine.

Whenever he tries to be a ball player he stuffs up, he is better as a hard running ball runner

Yeah, the pass was bad but he made up for it with 2 opportunistic tries. Hicks would have been unlikely to make such an error without the pressure that Matai put on him.

firechild said:
Daniel said:

Yeah, the pass was bad but he made up for it with 2 opportunistic tries. Hicks would have been unlikely to make such an error without the pressure that Matai put on him.

He may have made up with it, but making a mistake that big should automatically drop you from MoM point selection

Matai also picked up a rolling ball from on the ground after a shocking pass to no-one from one of our blokes (I can't remember who) about 20 or 30 out from our own goal line. The other Manly players around him seemed to be just standing around in comparison to the speed Matai showed to get to the ball. If Matai wasn't there Parra would have been a good chance of picking up the ball and scoring.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7