My 2 cents worth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
As a Manly member, this situation at the club right now in regards to everything on and off the field is heartbreaking. Last night I felt like crawling up in a ball in the corner of a room and cry.

But if you're a fair-dinkum supporter of this great club, the best thing we could do right now if to get behind every single player, especially the younger ones and support them to the death, and get to Brookie next Sunday, because win or lose, there's no better place to be! In times like this, it's the supporters that that have the say on how great this club is, without the fans, there is no Manly.

I'll be there at Brookie next Sunday if, for no other reason than it may be the last time we play a Sunday arvo match at the grand venue.

It's like a marriage. Stand together through good times and bad.

* just in case my wife logs in and sees this, we don't have any bad times sweetie you are awesome :)

* my wife made me type that ;)

Yep, this is my 41st year of being married to the same woman.

Some good times, oh yeah.

Some bad times, absolutely

Despite the fact trading her in on two 30 year olds would be a heap of fun for a short period of time, when I said "I do" it was for life.

Just like my obsession with Manly, started 52 years ago when I was 8, never waivered since.

What about one thirty year old? You're traveling better than me to even contemplate keeping up with more than one. Respect.

I said fun for "a short time", believe me if the opportunity afforded me two 30 year olds it would be a VERY short time!!

I should add the "trading in on two half my wife's age" has been an on going joke with us since we both turned 40, she kept saying "no worries, I'll have half the house, half the business, half our reserve cash, half our super fund and you can have your day (night) in the sun".

I might have dreams, but I'm also sensible!

I'll be there next Sunday.

I only saw the first half last night and it was ok, not great but ok. I had a hot date that clashed with the 2nd half so I missed it.

Awful to read about the injuries in the 2nd half. No wonder the wheels fell off.

We do need to move away from the instant gratification culture that's set in. This is just another version of it. Tough times build character. That says a lot about the people wanting an instant improve.

I am struggling with the local sledgers up here in QUEEEEENSLAND,they are/were giving me a pretty hard time and its difficult to comeback when there two/three teams are firing.i will be back next week for more of the same till we win.
in the meantime,clean out the deadwood(those of the old crew that don't want to play anymore)let the young bucks prove their worth.:(

We need to recapture that winning culture. I saw enough in the last 20 minutes last night to realise the back bone for that is there.
Tommy T showed again what he is capable of, especially against a tiring defence. He needs to go after the ball more often, in every game, which in turn takes some pressure off Stewart.

My 2 cents worth
You do realise that if you start with Bet365 then double up on Centrebet, Sportsbet, TAB, and roll it over into Ladbrokes your humble 2 cents will become $2million in no time. Just need to bet sensibly on a couple of sure things.

I flirt with young 30 year old women and many younger, all the time, but its all show, there's no action. Love to look and banter with but I would die trying to keep up with one. I'll stick to window shopping and leave the buying to the younger generation. And I'm now single, though I still enjoy the company of an old flame...who is nearly 76

Yep I've been supporting them since 1990 when I was 11yrs old and living in rural NZ. Got into them through the Lowe/Ridge kiwi connection and have not wavered since (ok maybe a little when they merged with Norths). My heart sunk that moment buhrer got smashed by Paulo. That was almost symbolic of our whole situation right now. It was good to see the fight from that point on tho some of the young guys had a good dig, Myles as well to be fair. If I could I'd be out there next Sunday supporting them more than ever. I hope they pull together during this time and certainly need our support. I'll b there on the Gold Coast with my 6yr old in a few weeks.

I'll be there next Sunday.

I only saw the first half last night and it was ok, not great but ok. I had a hot date that clashed with the 2nd half so I missed it.

Awful to read about the injuries in the 2nd half. No wonder the wheels fell off.
Geez if a hot date is gunna stop you watching a Manly game you'll have to leave the chillies alone Shoe1

I flirt with young 30 year old women and many younger, all the time, but its all show, there's no action. Love to look and banter with but I would die trying to keep up with one. I'll stick to window shopping and leave the buying to the younger generation. And I'm now single, though I still enjoy the company of an old flame...who is nearly 76

At our age mate those 30 year olds do look hot, it's nice watching , and dreaming but dreams are all we have left ( as far as 30 year olds go).

Not sure how this relates to Manly but I empathise with your comments.

I said fun for "a short time", believe me if the opportunity afforded me two 30 year olds it would be a VERY short time!!

I should add the "trading in on two half my wife's age" has been an on going joke with us since we both turned 40, she kept saying "no worries, I'll have half the house, half the business, half our reserve cash, half our super fund and you can have your day (night) in the sun".

I might have dreams, but I'm also sensible!
You do realise that even in the present you have half of everything so not one thing changes other than the added experience minus the boring short chat exchanges each day.

i disagree !! i say boycott all the games so Fulton and Penn can take our NRL licence to Western Australia

At our age mate those 30 year olds do look hot, it's nice watching , and dreaming but dreams are all we have left ( as far as 30 year olds go).

Not sure how this relates to Manly but I empathise with your comments.
Just a heads up to fill the void and ease you into the transition of the two 30yr old women lifestyle, Virtual Reality is on the doorstep and it is amazing.

This Christmas will be the first wave of affordable versions, late next year we will see double the resolutions for a better experience.

Yes Susan my Mother purchased me the first Beta versions of the Oculus Rift in the hope of me eventually taking baby steps to move out and seek the wonders of the world.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4