1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My 12 Year Drug Hell

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Garts, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22335374-5001021,00.html

Good thing he come clean, this confirms all the rumours that have been about over the years.

2. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    I am pleased to see that he has come clean. First step to overcoming an addiction is to admitting there is one. He won't be first or last. There have been whispered stories on this for years - obviously with some substance (no pun intended!)

3. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    I have o applaud him for it TBH

4. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    I have to applaud him for doing the interview on the footy show, I dont think I could have done it.

5. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    I want to know how the hell the NRL didn't catch him.

They must have got him. Which can only mean one thing.

6. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,468 / 74
    Its not an addiction he likes doing it. He will play to media hype

But yeah lets not forget he is a mongrel from the new castle knights and a sookie little baby when it comes to losing

7. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    Easy, he said most of his use was in the off season and when he did use in the regular season he got lucky.

Although is a real possibility there was a cover up like the alleged Mason one.

8. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Whilst I think it took a lot of courage to admit he has been taking drugs for over a decade, where he could have said the London thing was a one off.

It makes me sick to see how he is being preasured into going out and speaking to kids to warn them of the dangers of drugs when he would be happy to keep taking drugs if he had not been caught.