MWTS - We're going to the Shire - Happy Valentines Day!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
MWTS – We’re going to the Shire!

Well boys and girls the season is nearly here and at long last we have some footy to look forward to.

Our first trip of the year is to Cronulla for the trial on Feb 14th and a day out to the Shire would make a great Valentines pressie for a loved one.

The Niftie bus company are great way to get to and from the game and offer a number of pick up and drop off options from the peninsular and are convenient, safe and great value.

There are discounted match tickets available plus group specials so get a few friends and family together and make your way to the Shire to check out some of our new signings and to catch up with the MWTS group - All Welcome!!.

Bookings for transport can be made here:-

www.niftie.com.au

Pre-game we’ll meet as usual in the Sports Bar at Sharkies Leagues Club (family friendly) and then head over to the hill on the SW Corner of the ground to watch the match.(between the Southern Grandstand and the ET stand)

Hope to see some of you there.

GO MANLY!!!

Hi Guys,

I have just managed to get my hands on 24 unopened cans of Sea Eagles 2008 Memorial Premiers. I will be giving away 1 can to each person who buys a ticket on the supporter bus until they are all gone. 3 people already have one. You know who you are and don't need to be named.

Picture below is the version. They are now 8 year old New cans, so good for the shelf rather than the fridge. I look forward to the fun of distributing them on the day.

So just to be clear...

For $35 you get

Return transport, a match ticket and a now rather rare Manly beer can....

Pretty good if you ask me...

First 24 tickets sold.

43526L.jpg

Yep, nothing says I love you more than a trip to the shire, maybe a bubbler rendition afterwards to ignite the romance!......sorry, I'm bitter, that I can't go. Same every year. I get the absolute shiits listening and seeing the pics of the first cpl of trials, but more so, hearing the other Manly footy junkies having their addictions quenched (that's a bit heavy, but that's how it is!)

Good to see some of the new lads running around on the weekend and another chance this Sunday to see the extended squad.

I've just been speaking to Dean from Niftie and it's looking good for a bus to be going so if you fancy a day at the footy (bring the family!) and would like discounted tickets and the convenience of a return bus trip head over to Niftie for more details www.niftie.com.au

Good to see some of the new lads running around on the weekend and another chance this Sunday to see the extended squad.

I've just been speaking to Dean from Niftie and it's looking good for a bus to be going so if you fancy a day at the footy (bring the family!) and would like discounted tickets and the convenience of a return bus trip head over to Niftie for more details www.niftie.com.au

Mr @vidmar ,

I see you've stepped down from the big chair but not to worry....I'll still be nice to you! :giggle:

Many thanks for all you did on the mwrlfc board!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6