MWTS - Warriors game in AKL - Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Greetings all,
Plans are now firming up for the trip to Auckland for the game on Saturday 25th July.
I've already had a fair few let me know they are coming and those people should just have received an email from me with the latest updates.
If you've not let me know already but are interested in finding out more or wish to join us at some stage over the weekend please contact me at [email protected]
We've arranged travel to and from the game and discounted match tickets plus we have a couple of social gatherings planned which allow for discounted food and drink prices for the group - All welcome so get in touch if you're interested?

BUMP!!

Anyone from here going to go to en zed?

Make out with a hobbit?

For those heading to Auckland to see us play the Warriors click here to go to the Football Club website to register and purchase discounted match tickets plus see other info on the plans so far for the weekend.

GO MANLY!!

So.......Just Bob, Peter, some sheep, and maybe a hobbit or 2!!!!

Where's the TRUE supporters???????????????

sigh

:angel::angel::angel::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::party:

Thanks for the night last night guys and gals! Go game day!! woot

You in AKL mate, if so jump in one of the photos and them to stick it on Facebook.

I've spent my whole internet life avoiding photos on the internet!

:tinfoil:

I told everyone I was in witness protection but they didn't believe me and took some pics!

I married well...that's my comfort. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6