MWTS - transport to Blue Tongue Warriors & Souths games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
https://secure.ticketdesq.com/book/index.cfm?fuseaction=main&TicketDesqID=1024&OrgID=15975

See the link above to book the supporters bus for the supporters bus to Blue Tongue for the Warriors and South's games?

There is also a bus/ferry/cruise/match ticket deal for the Warriors trip on Sunday - see here for details and bookings (but be quick as bookings close soon...)

https://secure.ticketdesq.com/book/index.cfm?fuseaction=main&TicketDesqID=1048&OrgID=15975

Going ok, but not as good as I would have hoped given the time slot, activities we have planned and the teams form.

Hoping the great weather on Sunday gets people moving and out to the game!

That's not good to hear, hopefully you are right and a heap turn up on Sunday.

I bought my tickets this afternoon and it'll be my first game for the season (crappy medical problems) so I'm very excited!

Larissa said:
Not great, we have 10 but given its a home game we will run it regardless of getting enough numbers to cover the cost.

Thank you Larissa, and to the Club much appreciate it :)

I think the issue is a combination of ground and scheduling.

Gosford is a crap ground and a pain to get to, going up there one week is bad enough, but two weeks in a row is too much for most people.

I would imagine most people are waiting off until next week to watch the Souths game.

I would hope our fans would get behind our home game on a sunny Sunday afternoon!

Going up next week just puts cash straight into the pockets of our opposition!

I'm always amazed at the reluctance of fans to use the bus to get to Gosford. It's cheap, safe and reliable. I drive from the city to Brooky, park and jump on the bus. Easy.

Perfect day. sunoy 22c and calm seas with a few whales too - lets hekp Manly bring back the match points by bus or boat :)

HappilyManly said:
Perfect day. sunoy 22c and calm seas with a few whales too - lets hekp Manly bring back the match points by bus or boat :)

Spelling mistakes + lack of emoticons = HM drunk!

:angel::exclamation::cool::D:p:):-/:heart:;)

globaleagle said:
Spelling mistakes + lack of emoticons = HM drunk!

:angel::exclamation::cool::D:p:):-/:heart:;)

The glare at DY Beach on my old Nokia is to blame

The Boat People enjoyed their trip ,as did the 32 happy Bus trippers :)

25 degree day! Global Warming rocks!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6