MWTS Ticketing for next game (after Friday)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Those that joined our MWTS group for this Fridays game at ANZ V the Bulldogs have got fantastic seats, and without any of the worry about AANN numbers, or problems accessing Ticketek.

Just a simple order and here's my credit card for payment was all that was needed.

We will be doing the same offer for the next game (where ever and when ever that might be),and again these will be "ticket only plus a small fee"

To be a part of this you need to be on my mailing list, [email protected]

Should we make the GF we will be selling a package, which would include pre game function at the Leagues Club, transport to and form ANZ and a GF ticket with the MWTS, tickets only won't be on offer for the GF.

If you are not on the mail list I suggest you get on board now!!

For the GF would the transport be to and from the Leagues Club?

Mark ,
For the GF would the transport be to and from the Leagues Club?

Yep like we did in 2008 and 11

Just makes it so much easier, AND when we win it's a fast track back to the fun of "Brookvale Live" or the Leagues Club (if you can get in)

No....virtually every hotel now won't take a booking for a group unless we pay a large, non refundable deposit.

So it will be that "mad rush" to try and get something.

I used to have a very good relationship with the Travelodge, but things change, people change.

Sorry!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
I used to have a very good relationship with the Travelodge, but things change, people change.

Hairstyles change... Interest rates fluctuate.

bones said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Hairstyles change... Interest rates fluctuate.

But some things never change. Bulldogs will always be ass clowns.

It should be noted that a decision on whether we will have the 'Brookvale Oval Live Site' again has not yet been made.

Please stay tuned to your Member eNews updates for further info as we progress through the Finals.

Cheers,

Larissa

Larissa said:
It should be noted that a decision on whether we will have the 'Brookvale Oval Live Site' again has not yet been made.

Please stay tuned to your Member eNews updates for further info as we progress through the Finals.

Cheers,

Larissa

Yes I should have added "Brookvale Live Site" if that does go ahead, I assumed it might have as it was fairly succesful (from a fans perspective) last year.

Otherwise we will certainly have everything else.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Larissa said:
Cheers,
Larissa

Yes I should have added "Brookvale Live Site" if that does go ahead, I assumed it might have as it was fairly succesful (from a fans perspective) last year.

Otherwise we will certainly have everything else.

And to add to that walk down memory lane....the leftover pies and sausage rolls from last year will be served!!

They'll be the ones with the 2008 commemorative stickers on them.

:D:angel:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7