MWTS - Shark Park Trial Fri 3rd Feb 7.30

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Cronulla fans last night were definately celebrating like it was a GF win (like they'd know what that was :D)

They then got upset when I asked them if they would have a crack at the proper Premiership instead of always winning the April Premiership.

As others have said, Cronulla just wanted it last night and played hard, but Manly were just having a jog around.

The last team to display such scintilating pre season form was north sydney. And we all know where they ended up.

Much prefer to celebrate a grand final victory in October than a pre season win in february

tookey said:
The last team to display such scintilating pre season form was north sydney. And we all know where they ended up.

Much prefer to celebrate a grand final victory in October than a pre season win in february

It seems our emerging talent is yet to emerge... However although some indicators might be there to consider, decisions regarding 20​
12 form, or lack of it, are premature.

hey manly hows geoff toovey going aye? losing to cronulla 38-6 i think we know what made Manly a dominant force? Des Hasler?. Haha you guys are nothing without Hasler, Egan, Cleal, Healey, Novak we own them all, thanks for the coaching staff by the way. GO THE DOGGIES

trechbodyboardin said:
hey manly hows geoff toovey going aye? losing to cronulla 38-6 i think we know what made Manly a dominant force? Des Hasler?. Haha you guys are nothing without Hasler, Egan, Cleal, Healey, Novak we own them all, thanks for the coaching staff by the way. GO THE DOGGIES

Piss of wanker we are still the premiers...

jjai said:
trechbodyboardin said:

Piss of wanker we are still the premiers...

coming in here giving us **** over a trial match.. try hard :D

trechbodyboardin said:

**** off slum dweller.
It's a trial. One team played as such, the other made a desperate grasp at glory.

The real winner is me. I know i'm a good person and i know that you are a drain on us all.
What makes you think you have the right to appear within polite society?

Trials dont mean much really. Esp when manly basically fielded a half strength team and cornulla didn't. Our focus is the WCC game in a few weeks.

I heard farrer had a bit of shocker which is a bit concerning (mabye he just had a shocker, it happen to the best). Nice to hear whare had a good game, always thought that kids a talent.

The thing i am most grateful for is that our starting 17 came out without any season ending injuries.

trechbodyboardin said:

You don't win comps in the cricket season troll and we should know.

trechbodyboardin said:
hey moron your cheap shot makes you such a dominant dickhead

trechbodyboardin said:

It was great before forums and internet as when opposition fans come across with dribble after the game they got a smack in the mouth, now they hide behind their keyboards, pathetic isnt it?

BOZO said:
trechbodyboardin said:
hey moron your cheap shot makes you such a dominant dickhead

Des Who?

There's a Hasler on the road, his brain is squirming like a toad...

There's a Cleal on the road, his gut is oozing saturated fat by the truckload....

There's only one De$ Ha$ler
One de$ ha$ler
With his web of lies
And a full money bag
Ha$ler is a belmore scumbag

trechbodyboardin said:

Who are healey and Novak?

tookey said:
trechbodyboardin said:

Healy is a great keeper and I think Novak won a big tennis match Sunday night

Probably the game plan to have a trot around against the Sharks, last thing we need is fatigue and injuries coming into the WCC and the start of the season. Plus by the sounds of it by the side we fielded we were never out there to win.
Thanks to those who attended and gave their account of the match :)

tookey said:
trechbodyboardin said:

they are a couple of losers :D

Cambo said:
tookey said:
trechbodyboardin said:

Healy is a great keeper and I think Novak won a big tennis match Sunday night

Healy might be Dick Healey, former tennis commentator and State Member for the seat of Wakehurst. He died in 2000. And Novak might be Mr Novak, the high school teacher in the eponymously named series about 50 years ago, starring the late James Franciscus. Not sure of their relevance here, other than Wakehurst is a local seat and James Franciscus once made a TV movie here in Sydney.

Are they the individuals you are referring to, Mr Unpronounceable Inbred Halfwit (aka 'trech' something or other) of Subhuman Town?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6