MWTS - Sea Eagles v Raiders in Albury Update - And special guests...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Update on the MWTS plans for the trip to Albury this weekend (as we know them so far...)

For those around on Friday – please feel free to head over to the Commercial club to catch up with us – all welcome so feel free to pass the word to others.

This event is free, we’ve organised a room we can meet in (The Waratah Room) and there will be a pay bar and full club access for food, entertainment etc.

We’ll kick off there around 7pm until whenever.

Saturday pre-game – meet again at the club from 1pm (until 3pm) to get revved up for the game at the pre-game function.

People will need to register for this (to help staff the room and also to give the club some ideas on numbers) – entry is by a $5 donation to the MW Rugby League FC – If you want to invite friends or pass the word please get them to register here before Friday night?

http://membership.manlyfootballclub.com.au/Events

There is a fantastic self serve buffet lunch on offer (which I believe is only $16) so well worth coming along and bringing family and friends.

All those registered who hold a grand stand ticket can take advantage of a “ticket swap” that I’ve arranged with council to allow access to a MWTS reserved area with allocated seats (rather than the general “melee” first in best dressed scenario for other parts of the grandstand.)

Full details will be provide to those registered - spots are limited and it's unlikely I'll be able to help you on the day so book sooner rather than later?

Couple of other things – Donny Singe has agreed to join us at the club on Friday – so any questions about injury updates – player conditions etc. he’ll be the guy to ask.

On Saturday at the pre-game we will be joined by Joe Kelly Sea Eagles CEO who will be running a "Q & A" session for the group - I'm sure there will be some questions from the group and a fair bit of interest in his answers so join us if you can but please... remember to register above to avoid any embarrassment or disappointment on the day?

Both events are family friendly.

Thanks

Joe Kelly having a q&a...

That could be pan out awfully in the current climate.

But credit for doing it I guess.

Sounds like a great event.. Hopefully Kelly can shed a bit of light on what is happening to our greta club. But I feel like he should open himself up to the whole supporter base rather than the ones who can make it too Albury. I'm going to avoid being facetious, as it sounds like a great initiative. Hope so good questions are asked and better answers are provided.

Kudos to those who organised. Look forward to hearing about it. Our passionate supporter base deserves passionate answers and sound strategies.

Kelly better bring his a game.

Any reason the NRL moved kick off earlier? Sounds like a good event. have a great time to all that is attending

@vidmar as it will be a public thing can you, or someone , do a bit of a précis on the Q & A for those that can't attend ???

Couple of things in response (before I go to bed!)

I can't comment on Joe speaking to the wider supporter base of course.
I am however very appreciative of his efforts in coming to meet with the group who will be at this game/event.
I'd hate for it to be an ambush and knowing a lot of the group who are coming I don't think it will be.
They are of course passionate about supporting the team and the fact that Joe is willing to meet up is commendable - I do know he has a busy schedule over the weekend so could easily have used that as an excuse to decline my invite.
I guess he will be expecting a fairly "robust" series of questions which makes his appearance all the more commendable.
Mark, yes - it is a public event and if someone wants to tweet or send an overview then of course they can do I guess (Sorry though I'm not volunteering as I've done my "volunteer" bit for this trip already!)
KO has been moved due to the lighting at the ground and the possibility of golden point so that the light helps the TV coverage I believe (well according to the person from Council I spoke with today?)

Cheers , if anyone here is attending a quick run down would be good.

Great to see him turn up and give of his time, I take that as a real positive.

By the way what time is kick off now ??

Darn it sounds like fun, wish I could be there, haven't a had a supporter trip for too long.

Good on him. I emailed him the other day with my thoughts. No idea if it got through or was read but communication was a theme so I'm going to personally take responsibility for this @:p

Kelly talking to a select few is exactly what is wrong with Manly.:cool:

Every Season Ticket Holder has made a financial contribution and the CEO should address all of us. That was part of the new order - communicating with Members.@:cool:

Someone needs to ask why Foz has a glowing reference on the MWSE site, but Chez does not - absolute amateurism/favouritism #StrongerTogether :mad:

Every Season Ticket Holder has made a financial contribution and the CEO should address all of us. That was part of the new order - communicating with Members.@:cool:

Someone needs to ask why Foz has a glowing reference on the MWSE site, but Chez does not - absolute amateurism/favouritism #StrongerTogether :mad:
We were hacked by IS and they prefer Foz???

Wish you were going down there HM. I just hope it doesn't turn into a political love-fest. I don't know which members are going to be there, but I hope someone asked the hard questions.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7