MWTS Round 26 this will be a sellout!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hi guys back from my month long trip into central Australia including a Simpson Desert crossing.....simply awsome!!

The Brissie game WILL be a sellout (for us AND Suncorp), over 40,000 seats sold already and I understand NO SEATS left for ordinary purchase in Bay 317....already!!

Options

1) book my package from $95.00 which gets you pre game function at the fabulous Caxton Hotel and Bay 317 seat with the MWTS AND we can do seats together for couples or small groups.

2) book yourself a seat elsewhere in the ground (amongst 50,000 screaming Bronco fans)

However

So there's no guarantee that you will be sitting next to a Manly supporter if you do your own thing.

So please, if coming to Brisbane, or if you are a local...you MUST BOOK NOW!!

Preferably with me (so you are a part of the MWTS group).

Hope to see as many of you there, and what looks to be a full Bay 317 (hopefully all SEa Eagles suppoprters) to send Lockyer out a loser:D:D:D:D:D

Get to this game!! I won't be there as I can't afford a 3rd trip away this year so my voice will need to be covered by others.

Make us proud and we'll keep the support flowing down here, all the way to Homebush.

Just confirming that BAY 317 is.....SOLD OUT.

If you want to be with the Manly fans en masse you'll need to join our MWTS package in Brisbane, starts from $95.00 which is the game ticket AND a fantastic pre game function at the Caxton Hotel, lots of food and your first two beers are included.

At this point I have 25 seats left, and when they are gone...they are gone.....and you'll have to sit elsewhere amongst 50,000 Bronco's fans.

Going to be HUGE

Hopefully Bay 317 is full of Manly supporters, not Bongo fans who who are just trying to get a seat close to the action

Hopefully mate...to be honest I think it will be all Manly....as there are still seats elsewhere in the Stadium....as you'd be aware we have a massive contingent of fans up this way.......as the players are aware Suncorp and Skilled is their "home away from home"

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6