MWTS - Round 1 Storm in Melbourne 12th March

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Just a note to remind people to keep an eye on the MWTS forum for travel plans and who is doing what and pre/post game plans for round 1.

Looking forward to catching up with those heading to the game.

An update from me as well.

Around 60 booked to go at present, BUT, from e-mails, calls and messages on Facebook there are many who have yet to book but claim they are going...so this number may rise to perhaps 80.

And there are a few locals, and some who have decided to go it alone so we could have maybe 100 in attendance which is a good (if not great) result.

Given that it looks to be Brett's first game back, and it is against our arch enemies the Storm there's much that is appealing about the weekend.

And add to that it's a Saturday (so no time off work), low airfares still on sale and you have all the right mix to head on down south for round 1.

Most are arriving Saturday but a fair contingent arrive on Friday.

The Rebels play at Aami on Friday night and there's a possibility that a NAB Cup game could be played at Etihad as well on Friday.

Bookings are still open BUT are closing soon (end of next week)...if you are not on my mailing list shoot me an e-mail now to be added [email protected]

The NAB Cup final is scheduled for the Friday.

But if we can find a pub which has access to Imparja, then we can watch the Friday night games at sensible telecast times.

There's an Irish Pub across the street from the hotel we use in Melbourne, I don't know about Imparja BUT the beers sure are cold!

Post  automatically merged: [time]1297154157[/time]

For those going down to Melbourne make sure you keep viewing the MWTS section here(below) for updates, who is going, and what's happening.

And a reminder to "like" the MWTS Facebook page to view photo's, read annoucements and generally enjoy some online banter.

Saturday lunch in Lygon St

Pub crawl back to the hotel....singing a few songs along the way

Few more pre-game drinks.....then

THE BLOODY FOOTY STARTS

Can't wait to see Brett and smash the Scum.

Mybludog link said:
Saturday lunch in Lygon St

Pub crawl back to the hotel....singing a few songs along the way

Few more pre-game drinks.....then

THE BLOODY FOOTY STARTS

Can't wait to see Brett and smash the Scum.

Hell yeah!!!

www.leagueofourown.net

Hasnt been updated as yet for this year but will be soon. There are several venues in town where you can watch the Friday night games on Imparja.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6