MWTS - Roosters game: Ticket and travel info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Sorry for the delay on this but I needed some final details from the Roosters via Narrabeen.

Tickets in the “Away Supporters Bay” (Manly bay) are available from here http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Show.aspx?sh=ROOS1613#.UcuSRDvfDIc

Password is Manly16 which will give you tickets in Bay 37

Normal price is $33 for adults and $80 for a family pass – the special offer gives tickets at $20 for adults and $55 for a family pass.

There is a general offer on Ticketek for free entry for kids under 16 to get in free but that only covers the GA area only (not reserved seating which is what Bay 37 is so your choice as to how you work that?)

There is a supporter’s bus that is DEFINITELY going – see here to book

https://secure.ticketdesq.com/book/index.cfm?fuseaction=main&TicketDesqID=1024&OrgID=15975

Hope to see you there!

Thanks Bob, I will be there.

The website at the moment looks like it has problems in seat selection as you cannot choose your seat and it is say best available is the back row.

Sorry mate...There will be nothing the club can do with the site as it is a Ticketek run module.

You could try ringing Ticketek and doing it over the phone or nip in to an outlet?

Otherwise get what they give you and then see where's free when you get there - can't imagine it will be a sell out? That's what I'll do

It doesn't really matter about reserved seating in there, right? My plan as always for Allianz is buying GA and just walking over into the away bay. Not like it's gonna fill up anyways.

manlyforever08 said:
It doesn't really matter about reserved seating in there, right? My plan as always for Allianz is buying GA and just walking over into the away bay. Not like it's gonna fill up anyways.

There's no point buying GA tickets unless you have an U16 person with you. The deal Vidmar has posted works out cheaper for Adult and Concession than normal GA tickets.

ManlyArmy said:
manlyforever08 said:

There's no point buying GA tickets unless you have an U16 person with you. The deal Vidmar has posted works out cheaper for Adult and Concession than normal GA tickets.

I hadn't seen the prices sorry about that.

Pre-game...most people head to the Entertainment quarter (Fox Studios)
Plenty of food and drink outlets and all family friendly...The Bavarian Bier Café is a favourite with the MWTS and as good as anywhere a place to find people.
From there a short walk to the ground - remember it is a 7.00PM kick off..

vidmar said:
Plenty of food and drink outlets and all family friendly...The Bavarian Bier Café is a favourite with the MWTS and as good as anywhere a place to find people.

ayjay007 will be in the "precinct"...possibly even in a licenced venue!!

Looking forward to this one :) Will be going to the game with a Sea Eagle, a Chook & a Bunny. I'm expecting the Chook & Bunny to attack each other lol.

Want to see Big Georgey boy fire up for this one!

Mals said:
Looking forward to this one :) Will be going to the game with a Sea Eagle, a Chook & a Bunny.

A sea Eagle, A chook and a bunny walked into a bar.

After awhile the Sea Eagle went home and later the police were called in for the chook and the bunny with investigations pending.

Sheesh - that's not funny at all.

See, I was trying to do the whole...'3 people walked into a bar' gag.

But couldn't think of a decent tagline.

In my defence, I'm at whilstler resort atm and the higher altitude stops globlue beeing too smrt

ayjay007 said:
vidmar said:

That just sealed it for me.........anyone want to buy a ticket !!!!!!!

Mybludog said:
ayjay007 said:
vidmar said:

That just sealed it for me.........anyone want to buy a ticket !!!!!!!

Oh,well,your loss :)

Ambassador should promote a trip for us people that live north of the bridge. Let's face it, the Moore park area is as remote as Leeds or Auckland for many of us. I would welcome a tour complete with meals, transfers, transport, hotel accommodation that leaves from the northside and takes us south into the unknown. A tour guide experienced in the ways of the south and east would take the anxiety away for me. Tours of the quaint terrace house areas, cafes that sell $6 coffees, and inferior beaches with no parking would round out a nice weekend.

@Vidmar will the NYC game be played?

The grounds are sodden still:(

Hope Chez slides a dozen grubbers into the in goal:idea:

Grrrr the Manly16 password is not working. :mad: I am getting error "There are no tickets available in this seating type." Will try again later.

manlyforever08 said:
The offer may be up? I just tried it too (but I got tickets last night).

Have the discounted tickets for Manly members for tonight's game been pulled? I talked to customer service at Ticketek and they were no help.

@vidmar
@Larissa

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4