MWTS on the TV this weekend - all welcome!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
The Bare Foot Rugby League team are visiting Brookie on Saturday before the Cowboys game to meet the MWTS and everyone is welcome to join us to greet them and show them a little of the vocal support that we are becoming recognised for.

See here:

http://nitv.org.au/barefoot/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10&Itemid=23

Program host David Peachey will be our guest and for those of you not familiar with the “Peach’s” record he played NRL level rugby league for NSW, The Cronulla Sharks & the South Sydney Rabbitohs and his record is something special:

http://nitv.org.au/barefoot/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=45

This season he will travel to every NRL teams Supporters/Fan Groups to profile their commitment and loyalty to their team so we’d like to give a good account of ourselves when he visits?

So, all welcome and here are the details -

Where and when: Meet outside the ground behind the Family Hill around 4.00pm on Saturday 11th June (the TV crew will be there around 4.15) – the segment will be filmed there (not in the ground)

What: Wear your Manly gear, Bring flags, signs, banners and scarves and be ready to be in good voice!

How: We’ll be singing a few of the popular songs and chants and generally having fun getting revved up for the game so pass the word and invite everyone you know

This will be a great thing to bring the kids to (So they can see themselves on TV!) or attend with a few mates pre-game to start getting revved up to support the team.

The session will last (I’m told) around 30 minutes so afterwards you can head to the club for a feed or a cold drink or head in to the ground to watch the NYC (Match day schedule as below)

NRL 7:35pm (fox)
Pine and North Gates 6:00pm
NYC 5:15pm
KA Gate 5:10pm
Box office 5:00pm

Pass the word and hope to see a few of you there!!

Ps Acting coaches, motivational speakers, make up artists, catering caravans and massage therapists will of course be available for everyone attending

Wait until we release the 2011 "My Bluedog shed is bigger than this" heritage round player worn shirts?

Wolfpack said:
You should do a live webcam feed to Wolfpack at work.

It'd be a big hit with all viewers I'm told.

Andrew Denton already has you undercover cops covered on TV Wolf pack (Sniff...)

Jatz Crackers said:
Im going to need my own trailer on this gig.

Our people will be in touch mate...

We all say you would do better on your own....

Tomorrow's re plans for Saturday - will be in touch

We've had some good feedback from the TV people on this and a fair bit of interest from fans so should be a a good session - pass the word and hope to see you there - any questions pm me or call me if you have my number?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4