MWTS on NITV tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well lets at least get the lyrics, but would still love a recording

The lyrics should be on the big screen at the ground with a 'follow the bouncing ball' for the crowd to sing along.

Daniel said:
Well lets at least get the lyrics, but would still love a recording

A lot of them are on my website....its a little out of date but the chants are still basically the same, plus some new ones as well. I have some recordings as well but will need to go through them. If I find the time I'll do a complete overhaul of the website and you can link to that.

As said previously though, you won't want a lot of them on a public forum :)

Some great comments in this thread. I reckon try to record them at a game, never mind the sound quality, it will be more authentic.

Bones's suggestion of the bouncing ball is brilliant. You can put up the 'acceptable' lyrics on screen while the regulars will sing their own variations regardless.

It would be great, and an area where Manly could be a trendsetter in NRL, imagine if we became known as the team with supporters that chant and sing. Brilliant!

Jono do you want to see about rolling your site into part of silvertails? We can either roll it as pu****upmanly.silvertails.net or something similar?

Jono's site need some work judging from when I tried it. But rolling it into Silvertails has to benefit everyone. Go drummer boy.

That league show is the best on the TV. Very little bull****e and I was interested in that it covered all the country, even NT. It leaves Fox and Ch 9 in the dust. I'll be tuning in in future.

Daniel said:
Jono do you want to see about rolling your site into part of silvertails? We can either roll it as pu****upmanly.silvertails.net or something similar?

I'll have to have a think about it. The good thing about having it separate is that it isn't linked in any way to Silvertails and we can put the more "unintelligent" chants up there. ;)

We can put them on here too mate. I can put an 18+ warning on those ones

Jono I thought those 'ones' only come out to play during home games.

Leads to the question why wasn't "Knick Knack Paddy Whack" sung at round 12. It was a Manly home game :)

Mind you I don't think the Gestapo like Security @ Suncorp would have appreciated it.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6