MWTS - MWSE v Wests Mon 29 July - ticket deal info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Sea Eagles v Tigers
Monday 29 July, 7pm kick-off
Campbelltown Stadium
Supporters Bus Departs: Manly Leagues Club
Time: 4.45pm sharp

There are still spots available on the supporter’s bus from the Leagues Club - only $20 return for members ($25 for non- members)

Book bus tickets here

https://secure.ticketdesq.com/book/index.cfm?fuseaction=main&TicketDesqID=1024&OrgID=15975

Tickets for the away fans area can be bought on line at the link below

(Use voucher id Manly13 for the Manly bay discount of 10%) Note: Scroll down the booking page to see the discounted details

https://beta.proticket.com.au/proticket/Purchase/Tickets/4237/3980

Manly supporters are in Bay 17 and tickets are $22.50 for adults and $54 for a family.

Pre-game head to West’s Leagues club which is close by.

http://www.westslc.com.au/

Hope to see you there!!

GO MANLY!!!!

Will be Choc's 250th game for Manly, he deserves some support from the Manly faithful to make it a memorable night for him.

Who was the idiot that designed a football ground with only three sides?
To get a seat at the southern end of Bluetongue you have to be able to climb a palm tree.

The Who said:
Who was the idiot that designed a football ground with only three sides?
To get a seat at the southern end of Bluetongue you have to be able to climb a palm tree.

I agree, but keep on topic, this game is at Campbelltown !!

I'm heading down there, hopefully will be a good night, it's been too long since Manly have played there, it's a pretty good ground.

Sorry. I was a couple of games ahead of myself, knowing we play two games in a row at Bluetongue soon.

The club are closing off bus bookings at noon today.

If you are planning to go or return from the game via the supporters bus ring 9970 3000 asap to make a booking.

Also, note this offer for discount game tickets

$10 tickets for Monday night
Purchase a GA ticket for $10 - WT v Manly this Monday @ CSS! Go to http://www.proticket.com.au & enter code WLC13 (offer ends Sunday 11pm)

Not looking like the bus is going to go ahead for Monday, unless we can get another 5 or so people before midday.

Will have to cancel the bus, sorry all.

We will contact those booked and issue refunds this afternoon.

I just spoke to the Membership guy and there is no bus, they will refund the charged cards next week :mad:

Also asked why there was no bus to Gosford, their suggestion is to pay $120 and go by boat.:mad:

The Parra and Souths buses can now be booked, but if it goes to form, then we will be charged (along with a new $2 booking fee:huh:) and refunded (in full or without the booking fee is not made clear on the form) at a later date.
https://secure.ticketdesq.com/book/index.cfm?fuseaction=main&TicketDesqID=1024&OrgID=15975

Manly should just come out and state that they do not have transport to games and stop the pretense :idea:

Not happy with the CRM at all :dodgy:

The transport to the games is dependant on getting numbers, a minimum of 15 passengers. Unfortunately with just 9 people on the bus we cannot afford to run it.

Please be assured that it is always our hope and intention to run the buses.

Our new online system does not allow us to take bookings without payment. Unfortunately this is a consequence of the new system we cannot control.

As I mentioned in my direct message, we hope to run the Gosford Bus but I am just waiting on approval to put the booking form up.

HappilyManly said:
Also asked why there was no bus to Gosford, their suggestion is to pay $120 and go by boat.:mad:

On Sunday's, it costs $2.50 each on public transport when travelling with 2 or more people. Its called a Funday Sunday Ticket and includes travel on entire Sydney Trains network, public buses and ferries. Not bad value.

ManlyArmy said:
HappilyManly said:

On Sunday's, it costs $2.50 each on public transport when travelling with 2 or more people. Its called a Funday Sunday Ticket and includes travel on entire Sydney Trains network, public buses and ferries. Not bad value.

Only if you kidnap a kid under 16 years of age, not applicable for 2 or 1 adults!

Warriors game some of us oldies can make back as it will finish by about 4pm.

But Campbelltown 9pm on a Monday night and Gosford Souths Friday night return is a security challenge:-/

HappilyManly said:
ManlyArmy said:
HappilyManly said:

Only if you kidnap a kid under 16 years of age, not applicable for 2 or 1 adults!

Warriors game some of us oldies can make back as it will finish by about 4pm.

But Campbelltown 9pm on a Monday night and Gosford Souths Friday night return is a security challenge:-/

Off peak return is $11.60 from central to Gosford.More from other stations,but cheaper than $120.There's also a multi day pass for $22,which is all sydney trains,nsw intercity trains,ferries,lite rail,and public and private buses.

Larissa said:
The transport to the games is dependant on getting numbers, a minimum of 15 passengers. Unfortunately with just 9 people on the bus we cannot afford to run it.

Please be assured that it is always our hope and intention to run the buses.

As I said in another thread, I'm disappointed about the bus being cancelled.
Can understand its due to low numbers but it might've helped if it was promoted last night about needing more to reach a minimum, instead of waiting till today while we're at work and couldn't do anything about it. Otherwise may have been able to get a few more....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6