MWTS & Mr Tramby

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks to Mark and everyone else for a great day. I certainly didn't think it was expensive. Considering I got to sit on my arse and simply turn up - it was a bargain. It was good to put some faces to the names on this forum and finally enjoy a game with the MWTS. And what a game!

Thanks Dan, it was good to meet you too. Special thanks for passing on that flu. ;)

A special mention to Bones. I believe it was you who turned up 30 minutes late for the bus back to Brookie looking a little worse for wear. ;)

Gorgeous George said:
Thanks to Mark and everyone else for a great day. I certainly didn't think it was expensive. Considering I got to sit on my arse and simply turn up - it was a bargain. It was good to put some faces to the names on this forum and finally enjoy a game with the MWTS. And what a game!

Thanks Dan, it was good to meet you too. Special thanks for passing on that flu. ;)

A special mention to Bones. I believe it was you who turned up 30 minutes late for the bus back to Brookie looking a little worse for wear. ;)

Yes that was Bones BROKEN ankle and all, he was in a stack of pain poor bastard, got totally lost and jumped over something and I beleive a broken ankle...so thanks to all who were patient and waited for him.

I did say I'd leave people behind who were late, but in reality it's bloody hard to do that so thanks again everyone!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Gorgeous George said:

Yes that was Bones BROKEN ankle and all, he was in a stack of pain poor bastard, got totally lost and jumped over something and I beleive a broken ankle...so thanks to all who were patient and waited for him.

I did say I'd leave people behind who were late, but in reality it's bloody hard to do that so thanks again everyone!!

I thought he was just pissed. Hope he's OK.

Massive thanks on behalf of the Forster travelling supportahs (Mavis and Geoff) not just for Grand Final day, but all the other MWTS we were lucky enough to experience. Keep up the good work you really do make them memorable occassions. Thanks again.
Another note: Congratulations to Jake and Kelly
& Bones we hope you are ok
GO MANLY bring on 2012

Gorgeous George said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Gorgeous George said:

I thought he was just pissed. Hope he's OK.

No mate he was badly hurt, not sure but think it's def a broken ankle, he was really struggling to make the bus and would have been in extreme pain on the trip home.

Lucky for bones that it was the last game of the season otherwise his running 30 game streak would have been jeopardised. Get well soon bonesy!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7