MWTS - Manly v Canberra Fri 3rd June

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
For those heading to the game tomorrow who fancy catching up prior a few of us are meeting in King O'Malley's from around 5pm.

From there we'll more than likely head over to the bus station to get to the ground.

Not sure at the moment where we will be at the game itself.

By all accounts it is a bit chilly in our nations capital so pack your thermals!

GO MANLY!!!

I look forward to seeing you down here and yes, bring your warm clothes as it's forecast for rain with temps around 6-8 degrees during the game.

Friggin Freezin compared to our QLD weather.

Must admit to hating living up here during SOO time, but gee, the weather is sure great during winter.....I'm still in shorts, T Shirt, even at night time, although it did get a bit chilly last week when it went down to 10 degree's overnight.

Coldest I think I've ever been at a footy game, was at a Panthers game at their home ground on a Saturday night in July, it got down to about 1-2 degrees, with a wind howling down off the Blue Mountains.

Good luck @vidmar and the other MWTS.

It was -5 in Goulburn on Monday morning 6am.
That was fun.

Going to an interesting night ahead, with the events of the past 24 hours , I think we will either win by 8 or get blown off the park ( if we get behind early this could get very ugly quickly).

1st game ever attending at GIO stadium going to be wet , cold,but I hope bay 73 is nice and loud in voice.

Anyone driving down today , stay Safe on the roads.

My message for tonight's game , tonight should be tailor made for us.

We have all this speculation hanging over us, we have lost the last 3 games straight, no one is giving us a chance tonight and we are sitting in 13th place.

I really hope we see the Manly of old tonight because apart from in patches last week we have not.

Come on boys a lot of us will have travelled a long distance to be here tonight to support you, leave nothing in the tank and do the Jersey proud.

Last edited:
Going to an interesting night ahead, with the events of the past 24 hours , I think we will either win by 8 or get blown of the park ( if we get behind early this could get very ugly quickly).

1st game ever attending at GIO stadium going to be wet , cold,but I hope bay 73 is nice and loud in voice.

Anyone driving down today , stay Safe on the roads.

My message for tonight's game , tonight should be tailor made for us.

We have all this speculation hanging over us, we have lost the 3 games straight, no one is giving us a chance tonight and we are sitting in 13th place.

I really hope we see the Manly of old tonight because apart from in patches last week we have not.

Come on boys a lot of us will have travelled a long distance to be here tonight to support you, leave nothing in the tank and do the Jersey proud.

Well said, show us that you deserve our support!!

That's my message.

I was gonna go but have pulled the pin.

Its nice and toasty in my lounge room.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8