1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MWTS - Manly v Canberra Fri 3rd June

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by vidmar, Jun 2, 2016.

1. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    For those heading to the game tomorrow who fancy catching up prior a few of us are meeting in King O'Malley's from around 5pm.

From there we'll more than likely head over to the bus station to get to the ground.

Not sure at the moment where we will be at the game itself.

By all accounts it is a bit chilly in our nations capital so pack your thermals!

GO MANLY!!!

2. Normie

Normie Well-Known Member

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +327 / 4
    I look forward to seeing you down here and yes, bring your warm clothes as it's forecast for rain with temps around 6-8 degrees during the game.

3. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,744 / 257
    Friggin Freezin compared to our QLD weather.

Must admit to hating living up here during SOO time, but gee, the weather is sure great during winter.....I'm still in shorts, T Shirt, even at night time, although it did get a bit chilly last week when it went down to 10 degree's overnight.

Coldest I think I've ever been at a footy game, was at a Panthers game at their home ground on a Saturday night in July, it got down to about 1-2 degrees, with a wind howling down off the Blue Mountains.

Good luck @vidmar and the other MWTS.

4. mave

mave Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +720 / 28
    It was -5 in Goulburn on Monday morning 6am.
    That was fun.

5. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,113 / 287
    Imagine the chode ! I'm not the biggest bloke by any stretch (see what I did there?). Canberra would dead set invert me.

6. brad

brad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,561 / 59
    My missus has had a **** day at work , so its going to be f...... cold here tonight.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. davohan123

davohan123 Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +986 / 56
    Going to an interesting night ahead, with the events of the past 24 hours , I think we will either win by 8 or get blown off the park ( if we get behind early this could get very ugly quickly).

1st game ever attending at GIO stadium going to be wet , cold,but I hope bay 73 is nice and loud in voice.

Anyone driving down today , stay Safe on the roads.

My message for tonight's game , tonight should be tailor made for us.

We have all this speculation hanging over us, we have lost the last 3 games straight, no one is giving us a chance tonight and we are sitting in 13th place.

I really hope we see the Manly of old tonight because apart from in patches last week we have not.

Come on boys a lot of us will have travelled a long distance to be here tonight to support you, leave nothing in the tank and do the Jersey proud.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  8. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,744 / 257
    Well said, show us that you deserve our support!!

That's my message.

9. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,404 / 130
    I was gonna go but have pulled the pin.

Its nice and toasty in my lounge room.