MWTS Grand Final Package REQUEST BASIS ONLY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hi all

I have just sent a lengthy e-mail detailing our package offering and also an option for ticket only.

It's a bit much to put in here so far easier if you e-mail me and I'll send it on to you.

BUT the basics are,

You can pre-register for the package or tickets only (name, number of seats and credit card needed) and we ask that this be done by FRIDAY this week.

We win on Friday, we charge your card Monday, we lose...nothing happens!!

Package cost is $210, ticket, transport to and from ANZ and pre game function at the club and yours truly to take care of you on the day!!

Kids pay $160.00 (aged below 16)

Ticket only is $95.00 (but we are selling full packages first).

There's a bit more to it that this and if you would like to know the full deal e-mail me!!

GO MANLY

RE: MWTS Grand Final Package BOOK NOW

And just letting you know 120 of our 200 seats were sold today. Not sure if any Silvertail fans are interested (by the lack of comment it would seem not)...but if you want to Pre-Register you have until Friday...next week will be TOO LATE

I'll give this package a wrap. Caught up with a lot of Manly fans from way back at the function at the Leagues Club and was right on the fence for the GF. That meant not the most superb view (in some people's opinion) but it was all about the atmosphere and I got to high five every player in the victory lap. If that never happens again I have done it once. Come along and you'll have a great time.

I have an allocation of 200 tickets, 120 already have been " sold" . You will need to get in today or tomorrow to be assured of going. Remember the cost to you if we don't win Friday.

NOTHING!!!

Not a great deal to lose is there!!

RE: MWTS Grand Final Package CLOSE TO A SELL OUT

UPDATE

169 SOLD

31 left

You'll need to be BLOODY QUICK

Less than 20 now, could be a sell out by lunch time!!

13 spare as at 2.00pm

Need to act quickly if you want to be a part of this fellow Silvertails members!!!

MWTS Grand Final Package CLOSE TO A SELL OUT

Would love to Mark but don't know my numbers/arrangements yet for the GF... Will risk the members pre-sale on the Monday morning.

Sure mate, I am sure there will be members tickets.....it's those without an AAN number that have to wait to Tuesday that will be buggered.

Our package is purely a "pain free" way to do it, and tobe able to sit back knowing you are secure with your seat....BUT...if you don't know your numbers then you can't take advantage of that.

Cheers

May be too late by then Global...but assume you are kidding anyway!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
May be too late by then Global...but assume you are kidding anyway!!

I was, and it was hilarious!

;):cool::p:blush::s:angel:

You've probably sold out Mark but I'll give this a wrap as well.

Last year was awesome. The only downside was due to that damn Bones! Fancy holding up the bus the way you did after the game. What was the lame excuse again - a broken leg or something equally ridiculous. :)

Not sold out and yes BLOODY BONES!!

We won't be doing that again this year, you buy a Bus Ticket (if we end up with some spare seats) you'll have to join at the Leagues Club or not at all....otherwise impossible to find the coaches post game!!

Not flashy corporate seats Ryan BUT the best atmosphere anywhere in the ground...the absolute lunatic MWTS tragics are all on board!!

Can you email me the package details please Mark ?

Just done that, but basically it's this (for everyone else)

Cat 4 ticket
Pre game function at Manly Leagues for 2 hours prior to departure
Transport to and from ANZ in a private charter coach (four of them in fact!!)

$210.00

I am also taking "requests" for Ticket only at $95.00 BUT will sell paqckages before tickets.

Currently (with a few still to advise their credit card details so this could change).....9 seats left

Guys this package is brilliant, i got my seat :)

Any chance of swinging by Hervey Bay and picking me up . Sounds awesome , I am truely envious of you lucky buggers .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6