MWTS Funny stuff thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
All you people that have been in the MWTS Ges how about sharing your experiences and funny stories
I haven't had the money or time to experience one yet but hopefully I can next year

So post away
What happens on tour stays on tour can apply if u remove names lol

Certain people being locked out of rooms, without clothes on (that has happened a few times).

Yes people missing ferries, boats, buses, transfers..happens all the time.

And people getting pissed and singing at the top of their voices (and they sing like ****)...regular occurence.

The longer a trip the funnier the stories get as the more nights out we have, the NZ one from last year has some ripper stories...but you are correct "what goes on tour stays on tour"

Alot of the best bits cannot be posted ...... What happens on tour, stays on tour.

But it is well worth trying to get to at least one of the interstate trips that Mark organises, well worth it, but things can get wild and crazy.

I can't disclose too much, but have a close look at the WCC trophy next time your at the Leagues Club, and look for finger prints and saliva stains ... it was violated at the Gold Coast in 2009, they could have at least cleaned it since then.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Certain people being locked out of rooms, without clothes on (that has happened a few times).

And people getting pissed and singing at the top of their voices (and they sing like s**t)...regular occurence.

The longer a trip the funnier the stories get as the more nights out we have, the NZ one from last year has some ripper stories...but you are correct "what goes on tour stays on tour"

To one person more like it Mark.

The email war prior to New Zealand.

Making people think that myself and MyBlueDog were both a bunch of (alleged) pissheads

Yes well there is one person (ad he post on here as well) who seems to miss everything...... I even have to make an announcement when we take a bus some where...."is ???? ????? on board".

This same person went on a cruise to Magnetic Island when we were up for the Cowboys only to have the boat break down on the return trip.....there were frantic mobile calls (when finally in range) to leave the ticket at the hotel...no take it and I'll call you....no leave it at the front gate...funny stuff

eagles2win said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

And people getting pissed and singing at the top of their voices (and they sing like s**t)...regular occurence.

Making people think that myself and MyBlueDog were both a bunch of (alleged) pissheads

Nothing "alleged" about it...you are!!

I didn't think there was any drinking on these events that what jonesy told me

Cambo said:

I was under that impression too... That's why I never drink..... Except through a vuvuzela :p

bones said:
Cambo said:

I was under that impression too... That's why I never drink..... Except through a vuvuzela :p

corrupting a young girl with Jagerbombs so she earns the nickname of Queen Jagerbomb

Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:
Cambo said:

corrupting a young girl with Jagerbombs so she earns the nickname of Queen Jagerbomb

Now that WAS corruption

I haven't been on an interstate game yet so mine are just for NSW trips this year.. defs Garden Shed chant.. and George's gorgeous chant :) hoping to get to at least Brisbane next year..

Singing Eagle Rock at the pub in Auckland on the Saturday night prior to the game against the Warriors last year.

The discovery of Police Tape around my roomies bed on the same trip !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corso_Pete said:
Singing Eagle Rock at the pub in Auckland on the Saturday night prior to the game against the Warriors last year.

The discovery of Police Tape around my roomies bed on the same trip !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I'd forgotten about the Police tape

Mark from Brisbane said:
Yes well there is one person (ad he post on here as well) who seems to miss everything...... I even have to make an announcement when we take a bus some where...."is ???? ????? on board".

This same person went on a cruise to Magnetic Island when we were up for the Cowboys only to have the boat break down on the return trip.....there were frantic mobile calls (when finally in range) to leave the ticket at the hotel...no take it and I'll call you....no leave it at the front gate...funny stuff

eagles2win said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Nothing "alleged" about it...you are!!

Thought I was well behaved on Sunday night

Actually the ones who will have rhe funniest stories are the boys who went to World Club Challenge in 2009.....but I am NOT going there, if they want to tell them they can!!

I will say that Cronulla Leagues Club has a very high opinion of the MWTS & our interior decorating skills.

Lovely people those Shire folk.

Wolfpack said:
I will say that Cronulla Leagues Club has a very high opinion of the MWTS & our interior decorating skills.

Lovely people those Shire folk.
Lol getting chased by leagues club security as we walked to the ground for the trial game last year just because we searched the club for the trophy cabinet was piss funny.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7