MWTS......check this out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi everyone....been "off line" for a few days with the birth of another grandchild (another boy to add to the 2 I already had).

Thanks to the techno nerds that put this together, it's all bit beyond me, so I'll stick to the "creating the good times" part of the equation.The s**t that people like Jonesey can do with computers is beyond an old fart like me, but anyways it sure looks great and they know who they all are so thanks for what they have done.

I'd def like to urge you all to become a friend of the page, add photo's if you have them and spread the word because 2011 promises to be bigger and better than ever before!!

Cheers all

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Hi everyone....been \"off line\" for a few days with the birth of another grandchild (another boy to add to the 2 I already had).

Thanks to the techno nerds that put this together, it's all bit beyond me, so I'll stick to the \"creating the good times\" part of the equation.The s**t that people like Jonesey can do with computers is beyond and old fart like me, but anyways it sure looks great and they know who they all are so thanks for what they have done.

I'd def like to urge you all to become a friend of the page, add photo's if you have them and spread the word because 2011 promises to be bigger and better than ever before!!

Cheers all

Those MWTS drink too much!!!

To all those involed with this have to say well done, Its brillant. Although it is spolit a bit by the fact my ugly mug is in there a few times, he he.
But being serious it is fantastic, have watched it a nmber of times already.
BRING ON 2011

Yes it's sort of a prerequisite for membership isn't it Tony??

Although that does not mean non drinkers can't have a ball either.

And as the Video says 5 years ago we knew nobody...today we know hundreds.

Mybludog link said:
Uglyness plays no part in.........seen my mug there a few times, so that theories out the winda
That one of you and Arko is a keeper.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7