MWTS - Brisbane Friday 5th June

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
One of the “big” away trips of the year will soon be here as we head to “Brookvale North” to play the Broncos at Suncorp Stadium Brisbane!

Pre-game meet us at the LA Hotel on Caxton Street and for those who need a ticket in the Manly Bay (bay 317) we have a limited number of tickets available at a discount price.

For full details see here

http://membership.manlyfootballclub.com.au/Events

GO MANLY!!

We are going up to Townsville for the game. Is anything organized for the weekend?

I did check with Vidmar last weekend, it sounds like we are sitting in Manly Away Bay (I have just got tickets there for myself and 2 mates). Not sure if a separate room is being organised or not guessing no as it sounds like not many heading up there, but plans were to meet at Cowboys Leagues pre-game and then get the shuttle bus to/ from the ground, it is $12 return and the following link will give a pdf with details of the bus - http://www.sunbus.com.au/documents/nrl/2015-05-06 Cowboys V Eagles 30th May.pdf

I did check with Vidmar last weekend, it sounds like we are sitting in Manly Away Bay (I have just got tickets there for myself and 2 mates). Not sure if a separate room is being organised or not guessing no as it sounds like not many heading up there, but plans were to meet at Cowboys Leagues pre-game and then get the shuttle bus to/ from the ground, it is $12 return and the following link will give a pdf with details of the bus - http://www.sunbus.com.au/documents/nrl/2015-05-06 Cowboys V Eagles 30th May.pdf
Thanks for that.

Correct re Townsville - see the seperate thread on that which I've just posted.
For those planning on going to Bris who want to get the discounted match tickets remember to go to the Football Club event page (see link above) to purchase by close of business tomorrow night. We've already had a fair bit of interest and bookings for the pre-game event at the LA Hotel so if you are planning on coming please remember that as we have a reserved access area you will need to book before game day?

I'll be about but unfortunately can't make it to the pre game event. There'll probably be a few beers in the Caxton carpark post game in order.

We're all heading to the LA Hotel up at the top of Caxton Street on the left. Just head upstairs knock twice and ask for "Lismore Rick".....

It's "Hotel LA"...! :wasntme::wasntme::wasntme::wasntme::wasntme:

Can't confirm if it's Lismore rick or not!

:giggle:

edit: The LA stands for "Lord Alfred."

so there

Broncos mate just gave me 4 tickets to the members Western stand. Great but now I have to sit in amongst 10,000 morons.

^ get you ready for parliament!

You guys should go just down the road to "Harry's fine foods - diner." Real basic but real tasty burgers and what not. Used to enjoy going there.....and also the owner was always happy to see us! Ahhh memories!

I re
Broncos mate just gave me 4 tickets to the members Western stand. Great but now I have to sit in amongst 10,000 morons.
I reckon I will be able to spot you on TV. You will be the one standing up celebrating all night, while the Donkey supporters are all sulking.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4