MWTS Away trips 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
MWTS away games (packages will available for most of these games).

Fri 8th March Brisbane V the Bronco's
Sat 23rd March Gold Coast V the Titans
Mon 20th May Melbourne V the Storm (being a Monday this may be limited)
..............................................................................................

AND the big one for 2013 will be on the June Long weekend (so we'll do an over Saturday back Monday trip) for our NZ13 Tour and so keep the weekend of Sun 9th June Auckland free for ...Sea Eagles V the Warriors in Kiwi Land.

..............................................................................................

Mon 15th July Townsville V the Cowboys (note we may not even do a package for this given it's a Monday night and is always attended by just a few anyway)

And please add to your calendars the "possible" game in Shenzen China V the Raiders on Saturday 25th May. This is NOT in any way confirmed but is under discussion and may well happen. I will advise everyone if I have any further updates re this.

Happy planning everyone, more details once we get all this together.

Problem with the China Trip is that the preceding game is in Melbourne and the following game is in NZ!!!!

With all the Monday games it looks like I will be saving some monies by not doing away trips this season :(
No chance to utilise the Airlines weekend specials :(:(

bones said:
Monday night bull****.

SEVEN of them!!

HappilyManly said:
Problem with the China Trip is that the preceding game is in Melbourne and the following game is in NZ!!!!

With all the Monday games it looks like I will be saving some monies by not doing away trips this season :(
No chance to utilise the Airlines weekend specials :(:(

I know HM....well aware it's all condensed into a short period, pain really BUT I guess people will just have to choose what's best for them.

The long weeknd in NewZzealand will be a winner!!

I know you're QLD based Mark, as am I. What trips are you guys doing to Brookie. I'm becoming a MWSE member and I feel a serious need to get to Brookvale in 2013, perhaps with a kid or two.

COMMANDER said:
The club is talking up the China game on MWSE. Hope it comes off.

BIG chance Commander stay tuned

niccipops said:
I know you're QLD based Mark, as am I. What trips are you guys doing to Brookie. I'm becoming a MWSE member and I feel a serious need to get to Brookvale in 2013, perhaps with a kid or two.

Hi Nicci

We always do last round but might look at others as well, by the way we still have to catch up for a game

niccipops said:

Same. I never got down there for one last year..I feel ashamed :s
I'm pencilling in the Manly v Sharkies 14th April. It is a Sunday arv. The Sharkies fans are always good value, and I think a lot of us don't mind the Sharks, so should make for a great day....especially after we flog them!:p

wombatgc said:
niccipops said:

I'm pencilling in the Manly v Sharkies 14th April. It is a Sunday arv. The Sharkies fans are always good value, and I think a lot of us don't mind the Sharks, so should make for a great day....especially after we flog them!:p

Indeed, flogging the Flake will happen! :)

Hey Mark, any word on where our 2 home games that are played away will go?

niccipops said:

You know you have to provide your own kids right?

Mark can only do so much.

:angel:

Mark from Brisbane said:
Hi Nicci
We always do last round but might look at others as well, by the way we still have to catch up for a game
For sure Mark. This year I was at the Titan's game screaming my lungs out educating my Melbournite nephew how to cheer for Manly. I didn't book with your crew though but I'm aiming to do at least one of your tours for 2013.

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:

You know you have to provide your own kids right?

Mark can only do so much.

:angel:

Yes GE you cheeky man. The kids would be my own gloriously brainwashed young Sea Eagle supporters.

Not sure if someone else has mentioned it yet, but the Telegraph today said that Perry and Raiders ceo, don furner are flying out to China Monday week for more discussions about the round 11 match. Looks promising.

Mals said:
wombatgc said:
niccipops said:

Indeed, flogging the Flake will happen! :)

Hey Mark, any word on where our 2 home games that are played away will go?

My guess will be Round 4 v Tigers @ Bluetongue and then a game later in the season in WA again

Blake said:
Not sure if someone else has mentioned it yet, but the Telegraph today said that Perry and Raiders ceo, don furner are flying out to China Monday week for more discussions about the round 11 match. Looks promising.

I did say recently " a more I's to dot and t's to cross" it could happen

I can imagine what a pack of Manly jersey clad fans would look like wandering the back streets of Shenzen to the locals.

Rugby Reague? GOOOO MANRY!

That should be tour T-shirt, that wouldn't offend anyone.

COMMANDER said:
I can imagine what a pack of Manly jersey clad fans would look like wandering the back streets of Shenzen to the locals.

Rugby Reague? GOOOO MANRY!

That should be tour T-shirt, that wouldn't offend anyone.

That would be funny...we did a MWTS shirt especially for WCC and gave it to everyone who went, we called it the "World Tour" shirt (yes I know a play on words) because we were going to England and also New Zealand......so you never know what might turn up in the tour goodies for a China trip!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6