MWTS are Soft

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Going to be at the Goldie game definitely was gutted to be called into work at last moment (they have promised to try not to do it again)

I nipped in the Caxton after the game for a quick catch up with a mate before the function at the Holiday Inn.
Manly fans were everywhere and having a great time in there.
I was asked what it's like when Brisbane win.....I had to say I don't know it happens so rarely I really can't recall being there then....Haaaa Haaaaaa Haaaaaa!

It was really funny when the Coppers were called to "eject" us out of Suncorp as we were singing too loud at the back of Bay 317 after the game.

It seems we were creating a "bad" atmosphere for the departing Bronco's fans (or so the Copper I asked said)......what I said to him was as I reluctantly moved on was

"BLOODY SOOKS"

ManlyBacker said:
Don't be paranoid Cambo, but someone may be watching you. If you think about it just a little that T was offensive on a number of levels and yes your post did receive complaints. But you have made a genuine effort to raise the bar and I appreciated that. Could be my ultimate downfall as I'm sure someone is watching me. ;)

Lol I can't believe people waste their time making complaints

Kiwi Eagle said:
ManlyBacker said:
Don't be paranoid Cambo, but someone may be watching you. If you think about it just a little that T was offensive on a number of levels and yes your post did receive complaints. But you have made a genuine effort to raise the bar and I appreciated that. Could be my ultimate downfall as I'm sure someone is watching me. ;)

Lol I can't believe people waste their time making complaints

*Sigh* Now it is complaints about the complaints! ;)

I hope I get complaints. I'd feel left out without them.

All I know is a feel like fruit in the morning to keep me regular, then some pastries in the afternoon to solidify all the poop that seems to come out of me day after day after day.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Gotta do one of these trips one day
C'mon BE do the Goldie. Can't be a Monday night game, so that means big fun for the MWTS.

Daniel said:
Ha I am glad that it has been over a year since I have been truly hungover. I don't miss it at all
I've probably missed the reason why...but how come you weren't with the MWTS crew?..I and plenty of others would love to shake your hand and buy you a beer for all the great work you do keeping this site going. (Geez I sound like a suck!:p...but i am being sincere.);)

wombatgc said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
C'mon BE do the Goldie. Can't be a Monday night game, so that means big fun for the MWTS.

Daniel said:
Ha I am glad that it has been over a year since I have been truly hungover. I don't miss it at all
I've probably missed the reason why...but how come you weren't with the MWTS crew?..I and plenty of others would love to shake your hand and buy you a beer for all the great work you do keeping this site going. (Geez I sound like a suck!:p...but i am being sincere.);)

My tickets were comped so sat where they put me.
I came over at the end and said hello to a few guys but Matilda was pretty tired and it was time to head home.

With Matilda I don't think I could have sat amongst you all anyway haha

Daniel said:
wombatgc said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Daniel said:

I came over at the end and said hello to a few guys but Matilda was pretty tired and it was time to head home.

No, fair call. I had a young bloke (Hayden who is six) sitting next to me with his Dad. I'm sure Mum would've been looking for some explanation's as to Hayden's new colourful vocabulary when he got home!:p

I think if the Security and Cops were asking us to tone down our chanting we must of been doing a great job! hence the title of this thread is moot.

Daniel said:

You are wise Dan.

I remember questioning the refs parentage a few times & also using internationally recognised hand gestures to communicate with the Broncos cheeky mascots ;-)

Ryan said:
All I know is a feel like fruit in the morning to keep me regular, then some pastries in the afternoon to solidify all the poop that seems to come out of me day after day after day.

^^ Endearing honesty or gross abuse of the too much information social contract.

You, the public, decide.

I caught with Dan (briefly) post game, it was hard (with his family) to get him to the pre game fucntion where there were a number of Silvertails people in attendance.

I "try" at my functions to introduce Sivertails people to fellow posters, for example this time we had "The Who", "Mals", "Commander", "DSM5" (to name a few) so I made sure those guys met each other.

I think it's time we did a "Silvertails meet and greet" function at some game down the track....but that's pretty much up to when Dan can make another game.

Anyway food for thought!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8