MWTS are Soft

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think a new banner could be made.

"Guess what? Now that Gillard hates us, you should all love us."

Or "Home of the Unreal People".

Were they pestering everyone to buy shirts?

Jonesyv2 said:
536036_10150817301707950_671502949_9720911_1709847886_n.jpg

I also got a photo with the guess what manly hates you too banner guys loved it, great trip lot's of passion from both sides really adds to the game atmosphere IMHO. hard to tell form the MWTS bay as it's so loud but watching the replay this afternoon you can hear us loudly through many parts of the match more organised and clearer than the Broncos fans.

Matabele said:

I loved those shirts you used be able to get
Saying "Jesus loves you....... But everyone else thinks you're a ----"

Seems kinda relevant matas

Check out my video of the weekend involving MWTS. Best night in a long time and best footy night not involving grand finals. http://youtu.be/jL_0uZWRVRs

Thanks for posting the vid, good stuff ya drunken louts!

Sigh, sometimes one can really miss Australia.

manlyforever08 said:
Check out my video of the weekend involving MWTS. Best night in a long time and best footy night not involving grand finals.

Snakes's Alive, someone got a big cuddle from Snake! Well done on the vid, very enjoyable.

ManlyBacker said:
I woke this morning singing these two. No idea where they come from :)

"Queensland, we always WIN in Queensland!"

"Thank you very much for hosting the Premiers, thank you very much, thank you very, very much"

Got to love the MWTS.

Yes, it's fair to say these tunes got a bit of an airing on Friday night!
Great trip and brillliant to see so many turning out and in good voice to support the boys.
We had some of the board and owners join the MWTS at the pre-game function and they were blown away at the distances some had travelled and the passion of the support.
An amazing finish to the game and of course one that will be remembered for years to come.
Top weekemd and agree, gotta love the MWTS!

ManlyBacker said:
manlyforever08 said:
Check out my video of the weekend involving MWTS. Best night in a long time and best footy night not involving grand finals.

Snakes's Alive, someone got a big cuddle from Snake! Well done on the vid, very enjoyable.

I sure did! I got 2 hugs and kisses on the cheek and a wave when they walked into the function room! Love it!

The Wheel said:
Very dissapointed in MWTS at tonights game!

Where was the Bulldogs are wankers chant at the start of the 2nd game?????????

Vidmar/Mark please explain = that would have been cream on the cake for us stuck at home in front of the TV.

PS Great to see the big crew there, look great on TV and got a mentioned from Rabbits.

I travelled up on Friday morning on the QA flight and lo and behold so did the Dogs and their CEO, coach and coaching staff which is whole other story.

But, imagine my delight when I was on the same flight as them on the way home on Saturday.

Wheel, Sometimes just a smug smile says it all....

vidmar said:
The Wheel said:

Vidmar/Mark please explain = that would have been cream on the cake for us stuck at home in front of the TV.

PS Great to see the big crew there, look great on TV and got a mentioned from Rabbits.

I travelled up on Friday morning on the QA flight and lo and behold so did the Dogs and their CEO, coach and coaching staff which is whole other story.

But, imagine my delight when I was on the same flight as them on the way home on Saturday.

Lol had of been me there would have been more than a smug smile vid lol

Cameron said:
vidmar said:
The Wheel said:

Lol had of been me there would have been more than a smug smile vid lol

Yeah Vid, you should have given it to them for the whole flight home chants and all :D

Cameron said:
Matabele said:

Saying "Jesus loves you....... But everyone else thinks you're a c---"

Don't crack the sads and quit the site again but gee you post some rubbish sometimes Cam. Why don't you stick to what you originally said you were going to do when you returned under a new user name and stick to talking about the team you love. Also, could you try and refrain from dropping the c-bomb- you were doing so well for a while there and it adds nothing to your posts.

Some great e-mails today, especially from the first timers, most said "first time but def not the last time".

As I said above, nothing like being with the MWTS at an away game, best atmosphere you'll get bar a Grand Final (as Snakes said!!!)

PJ said:
Cameron said:
Matabele said:

Don't crack the sads and quit the site again but gee you post some rubbish sometimes Cam. Why don't you stick to what you originally said you were going to do when you returned under a new user name and stick to talking about the team you love. Also, could you try and refrain from dropping the c-bomb- you were doing so well for a while there and it adds nothing to your posts.

Hang on a second,I'm going to ignore the majority of your post because I don't care what you think to be honest but I am going to take exception to your comment about the cbomb as you put it because I have refrained from using that word or any profanty on here for sometime and it was only used in the post you quoted to make reference to an actual tshirt that was going around some 10 years ago.

I don't need nor will I take advice from you on what I do or don't post. You are not a moderator and I don't believe I have broken any terms or conditions of this site in this thread. Im pretty sure if I had a moderator would have been quite quick to tell me you see because I am somewhat of a marked man on here.

Cameron said:
PJ said:
Cameron said:
Matabele said:

Hang on a second,I'm going to ignore the majority of your post because I don't care what you think to be honest but I am going to take exception to your comment about the cbomb as you put it because I have refrained from using that word or any profanty on here for sometime and it was only used in the post you quoted to make reference to an actual tshirt that was going around some 10 years ago.

I don't need nor will I take advice from you on what I do or don't post. You are not a moderator and I don't believe I have broken any terms or conditions of this site in this thread. Im pretty sure if I had a moderator would have been quite quick to tell me you see because I am somewhat of a marked man on here.

...marked man- for crying out loud it's a rugby league forum- how insecure are you?? I just made the point that I think you can post some rubbish sometimes and the above mentioned post was just that. As I said, and will repeat, you made some big statement after cracking the sads and coming back under new user name, that you will stick to talking about the team you love. Clearly you can't help yourself.

PJ said:
Cameron said:
PJ said:
Cameron said:
Matabele said:

...marked man- for crying out loud it's a rugby league forum- how insecure are you?? I just made the point that I think you can post some rubbish sometimes and the above mentioned post was just that. As I said, and will repeat, you made some big statement after cracking the sads and coming back under new user name, that you will stick to talking about the team you love. Clearly you can't help yourself.

And who gave you the position of determining what is and isn't rubbish on here?

If Matabele wants to make snide digs at people he has to be prepared to take a few himself.

If you don't like what I post PJ and it's rubbish you don't have to read it there's an ignore button feel free to use it chump.

Don't be paranoid Cambo, but someone may be watching you. If you think about it just a little that T was offensive on a number of levels and yes your post did receive complaints. But you have made a genuine effort to raise the bar and I appreciated that. Could be my ultimate downfall as I'm sure someone is watching me. ;)

The Original post has now been edited. Gee some people need to get over themselves on here. No wonder alot of people have walked and no longer post.

Probably love footy, or Penn MB, next thing we know it will be in the telegraph

My opinion is that you post rubbish and clearly if you have receievd complaints I'm not the lone soldier. I don't ignore anyone on this site. Back to my original question, which you seem to be running from- what happened to your big statement about staying out of all the political talk and just supporting the team you love?? As I said, you can't help yourself. A "marked man" that's a laugh- it's like you think you're caught up in the bikie wars. You're a bit of a drama queen after your big account deactivation speech, and then return to the site just couple of weeks later with your tail between your legs. How long before you crack the sads again?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2