MWSE Unofficial forum is?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canteen Worker link said:
Well done Dan. Great work, great site. Just stop people being funny as it is very embarrassing when I laugh in the middle of a quiet room, trying to pretend to be working in a dignified manner.

(Ryan - what is with the cheap shots!!! If you want to get personal or get on with irrelevancies, do it on the general site!!

Thanks, admin....sheesh. Your not a teacher here. You'd do well to remember that...

They don't get any better either, I have had mine (wife) for 35 years....every time there's a few extra dollars in the account it's off to DJ's for some more shoes!!

But she's pretty good to me...sometimes!!

Mine is still a little in the bad books after the pub crawl

married 25 years and I must admit she is good to me sometimes.

She let me go to the Gold Coast recently with MWTS, she even booked AND paid for it.

had a bloody great time too.

Seaeagle63 link said:

She let me go to the Gold Coast recently with MWTS, she even booked AND paid for it.

Let you go?

Jeez we all need an injection of bachelorhood :)

Wait until you have been married for 25 plus years Dan......the word "let" becomes more appropriate than it did when you were first married.

When first married I just "did everything the way I was when single" (well almost apart from the obvious)...BUT that changes.

And I can assure you there are LOTS of husbands who come on MWTS tours that have what they call "leave passes".

Leanne still encourages me to go and do my own thing, mainly because she knows I like my own time and space and if I don't get it she suffers.

I can see that eventually changing though. She is on the Sunny coast this weekend, so I get a weekend of bachelor behaviour, though have commitments most of the weekend and will likely end up fishing on Sunday

Seaeagle63 link said:

Haha, enjoyed you speaking with the bloke from Penriff

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4