MWSE Unofficial forum is?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To some MWSE posters I'm the anti-Christ.  But in reality I'm the male equivalent of Mother Theresa.

Matabele link said:
To some MWSE posters I'm the anti-Christ.  But in reality I'm the male equivalent of Mother Theresa.

That'll do me! What did MT do to deserve this haha? I can see Cambo updating his sig with this one. :)

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
he already is

There is still no affiliation with MWSE they are just sending them here as an option. Nothing changes for them and nothing for us apart from more people joining the Silvertails Community

captainskin link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=183687.msg268548#msg268548 date=1277267545]
Ah, makes me all misty eyed when I recall the irate phone calls from Saunders in this site's opening hours. 

Are you talking of Bob Saunders?
[/quote]  Yep, Captain Bear hisself.

Hi Dan, Not sure if I have ever met you but kudos to you for putting this site together some time ago, now that I have found it I'm sure I'll enjoy some banter with my Manly mates. On the issue of paying for things I'm sure this site is not cheap to run and operate so here's my thought! As I only paid my football club membership so I could chat with fellow supporters on the manly site and they have now denied me that privilege I for one will not be renewing and will instead offer to support this site with the same amount every year to help with running costs. They might well regret that stupid decision!

Cheers to all The Real FORTYNIL!

tookey link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=183687.msg268558#msg268558 date=1277269597]
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=183687.msg268539#msg268539 date=1277265757]
Well done to you Mark as well, you are Boutros Boutros Ghali, Kofi Annan and Ban Ki Moon all rolled into one.

You forgot Deng Xiao Ping, and Kim Jong Il :)
[/quote]

If Mark is all those 5 rolled into one then he must be Kevin Rudd
[/quote]

I dont think anyone wants to be Krudd this morning.

Re the costs to run the site

I have tried to help Dan with some sponsorship to promote my MWTS tours, which is really for 2011 as they are pretty much over for 2010 and what I think he needs is a bit more sponsorship (rather than a charge per person using it).

The ideal sponsor would be a sports store, with football merchandise (such as  Rebel Sport or A-Mart All Sports)....I am sure Dan doesn't have to the time to chase them so if anyone has an insider there make the suggestion.

With so many of the disgruntled MWSE supporters coming on board there's no doubt a "link" to an online store would be a winner.....wether Dan get's some sort of "kick back" on sales, or wether it's a direct sponsorship cost to have their banner (and link) here wouldn't matter.

So if anyone can help then give it some thought and let Dan know!!

Thanks mark that is spot on.

We just moved to this server and from what i can see with the increased traffic we will out grow it, with that said migration from this point on won't be too hard.

Hopefully I can find some more sponsorship dollars rather than relying solely on members and go from there

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Re the costs to run the site

I have tried to help Dan with some sponsorship to promote my MWTS tours, which is really for 2011 as they are pretty much over for 2010 and what I think he needs is a bit more sponsorship (rather than a charge per person using it).

The ideal sponsor would be a sports store, with football merchandise (such as  Rebel Sport or A-Mart All Sports)....I am sure Dan doesn't have to the time to chase them so if anyone has an insider there make the suggestion.

With so many of the disgruntled MWSE supporters coming on board there's no doubt a \"link\" to an online store would be a winner.....wether Dan get's some sort of \"kick back\" on sales, or wether it's a direct sponsorship cost to have their banner (and link) here wouldn't matter.

So if anyone can help then give it some thought and let Dan know!!

Maybe  the Sea Eagles Store/Outlet could really benefit from this site. I, like many others I presume, wont be be a regular visitor to the Official Site so merchandise from them will be in decline.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=byso link=topic=183687.msg268772#msg268772 date=1277333318]
I hope CW didn't have a heart attack, when he heard the news ;)
  He's too busy doing the whip to see if Maxine McKew has the numbers.
[/quote]:) :) :) I watched it happen and heard what was going down last night!!! A unified Manly site is a bit like a utopia in which all political party members agree!!

Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=183687.msg268779#msg268779 date=1277335271]
[quote author=byso link=topic=183687.msg268772#msg268772 date=1277333318]
I hope CW didn't have a heart attack, when he heard the news ;)
  He's too busy doing the whip to see if Maxine McKew has the numbers.
[/quote]:) :) :) I watched it happen and heard what was going down last night!!! A unified Manly site is a bit like a utopia in which all political party members agree!!
[/quote]

The world would be perfect if everyone just listened and adhered to you, eh teache? We all know what you say goes, and is always right, right.

they are only doing that because they know they fukd up & now they are trying to make peace because they realise ,,that ppl  were pissed off with them & they didnt think about the repercussions ..till  every1  started saying they wont be renewing their memberships.. now they realise .. they need us i dont need  them to follow my manly i was just doing them a favour by paying them for something i did for free all them years before..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4