mwse shutdown??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My concern here is that someone who sneaks Le'Snaks into the Rugby League, can actually term someone else a pussy of ANY sort !

Hehehehehe
Jking mate

ManlyBacker link said:
Great post C&C. I agree with your sentiments. I am not a FC member and have documented before why, and having discussed this with the board members now believe I was possibly in error and it almost a certainty that I will be one next year.

There has been a buy-back of shares on a small scale. I posted all the numbers a while back, but nothing for a few years and it is hardly enough to make a dent in the big scheme. I also agree that the FC and SE memberships should somehow be joined.

If they aren't using the money from memberships to buy shares what are they using it for ?

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=181313.msg236213#msg236213 date=1249960389]
Great post C&C. I agree with your sentiments. I am not a FC member and have documented before why, and having discussed this with the board members now believe I was possibly in error and it almost a certainty that I will be one next year.

There has been a buy-back of shares on a small scale. I posted all the numbers a while back, but nothing for a few years and it is hardly enough to make a dent in the big scheme. I also agree that the FC and SE memberships should somehow be joined.

If they aren't using the money from memberships to buy shares what are they using it for ?
[/quote]

to feed Zorba  ;)

Free sandwiches actually cost money, especially the gourmet ones.  LOL

Canteen Worker link said:
Mata is a big pussycat really and his bark is a lot worse than his bite. Mediocrity will not be tolerated though!!!! ;)
  Too much more of this and I'll be looking at defamation proceedings for the damage you're doing my reputation.  Truth is no defence by the way!

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=181313.msg236361#msg236361 date=1250001509]
Mata is a big pussycat really and his bark is a lot worse than his bite. Mediocrity will not be tolerated though!!!! ;)
  Too much more of this and I'll be looking at defamation proceedings for the damage you're doing my reputation.  Truth is no defence by the way!
[/quote]

Not that you need any help in doing damage to your reputation Mata?

I think what Canteen Worker is implying is that matabele is an internet hero of the highest proportion!

Can't believe you called Matabele "fat" Wheel?
Any chance of you getting to the SFS on Saturday?
Good to see you were back on the health food diet at the club on Saturday....?

vidmar link said:
Can't believe you called Matabele \"fat\" Wheel?
didnt he miss a word after fat ;)

its ok i still luv ya dominos boy :D

vidmar link said:
Can't believe you called Matabele \"fat\" Wheel?

Sorry I forgot Matabele is a client of Penn Health - I will use more appropriate language.  Yes if I have too many leagues club pies I mgiht have to join him.

As for saturday doubtful, saving all my pennies (leave passes) for Brookie games & maybe Finals?  Being a 5.30 game I might try to go by car & take my daugher for a trip but as stated unlikely.

PS Good to finally meet the famous Cliffy GC in person as well on weekend.

Well gents, the Titans game is confirmed for 7.30pm Saturday 5th and I intend to bring the brood for some fun and games.  I would ask that the sandwiches be of the healthy variety as has already been mentioned Penn health has changed my outlook and waistline. 

You'll no doubt be in the posh seats or a box with the Penn family rather than "carrying on" with the "real" supporters on the Hill so you'll be OK on the sandwich front?

By the way ...as it has been a while since you've been to Brooky - the Hill is the big grassy thing that you'll be able to see from your Gucci position.....

Such hate and vitriol vidmar?  My last two visits I passed up the box opportunity and hung out on the hill with reprobates such as MB and CW. 

Lar-dee-dar ! Fags...get your arses to the hill ! Unless you can snag a corp. box like I used to, so I could drop free beers to all my mates !

Matabele link said:
My last two visits I passed up the box opportunity and hung out on the hill with reprobates such as MB and CW. 
I am sure CW is destined for salvation. I may not be.

Don't forget Reilly, Bryant and co get their sandwiches TOASTED.

So much better than the free sangas Vidmar gets his hands on.

How can you compare the atmosphere, cold pies and hot beers on the hill to the TOASTED gourmet sanga's these guys get???

Ryan link said:
Lar-dee-dar ! Fags...get your arses to the hill ! Unless you can snag a corp. box like I used to, so I could drop free beers to all my mates !
  So you'll be there with Ethan for this game?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4