MWSE online shop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

theres some baragains there i tell ya guys  below are the things i have just purchased.. good discounts .. i could have bought a few more retro jerseys  ..i probably will down the track in offseason when its slashed even more ..at moment some stuff is 20%  off..

Product
Qty
Total

ISC Training Tee - black
$35.75

2008 Sea Eagles Victory Pack DVD
$89.96

1973 Grand Final DVD - UNCUT
$31.05

1987 Retro Jersey
$135.00

ISC Wet Weather Jacket
$89.96

SHIPPING (Australia Post)
$9.00

Total:
$390.71

If that is the jacket I am thinking of I dont mind the look of these

Dan link said:
If that is the jacket I am thinking of I dont mind the look of these
..yes it is the same 1 dessie wears sometimes lol..

That is a pretty good price as well....I might add that to the birthday wishlist

flip mate your not wrong i just had a look  ..  they got better stuff than the online shop at mwse.
although  i can get the jersey & polo tops cheaper through the mwse site.. the other training gear i havent seen in the online catalogue at all i really like the maroon training shirt & singlet..  it is a bit more dearer though..

lol nate its usually the other way around for me i usually paying the high prices & every one else gets theirs cheaper lol..

Now that is the kind of place I would love to affiliate with. If I could get some form of agreement with them there could be some mutual benefits there

Flip I get the feeling that your from the the North side....
Mate if that's the case email me and if we get the Donkey's game would love to meet up. I'm from the Southside.

wombatgc link said:
still can't find a spare Manly wheel cover.
Mate, have you contacted he club? maybe, they can point you in the right direction of the wholesaler or even order one in from somewhere for you?

jjai link said:
theres some baragains there i tell ya guys  below are the things i have just purchased.. good discounts .. i could have bought a few more retro jerseys  ..i probably will down the track in offseason when its slashed even more ..at moment some stuff is 20%  off..

Product
Qty
Total

ISC Training Tee - black
$35.75

2008 Sea Eagles Victory Pack DVD
$89.96

1973 Grand Final DVD - UNCUT
$31.05

1987 Retro Jersey
$135.00

ISC Wet Weather Jacket
$89.96

SHIPPING (Australia Post)
$9.00

Total:
$390.71
so i get a phone call yesterday from the MWSE  online shop.. they called to tell me they dont have the black training shirt ....:\..geez i asked them why they had it advertised on the site ..he told me sometimes things slip by them  &.. 
now im getting the maroon one.. i just hope it has all the same insignia like the black 1 did..

the stock list should be tied to their inventory and register. One through the register should reduce the numbers from the site, and when it gets to 0 they should either be automatically excluded from the site or they should have an "Out of stock" message

Dan link said:
the stock list should be tied to their inventory and register. One through the register should reduce the numbers from the site, and when it gets to 0 they should either be automatically excluded from the site or they should have an \"Out of stock\" message
..lol dan  i know , but see... this way they have it up there you order it..then they ring you up tell you its not available then offer you something else equivelant too..lol

well i got my package today..  must say im impressed with the speed it got here...

so im sitting at home wearing my manly maroon training shirt (which i might add looks heaps better then the original black one i chose..glad they didnt have any )..with my manly retro 80`s wormald jersey..watch disc 4 of the 2008 season highlights.. im only up to round 5 we playing melb..after watching just the 1st 5rounds.. i dont knw why the hell we let le strange go.. he was good for us ball out in front  running across field dummying looking to put players through gaps.. no 1 in our team  does that now ..put the opposition in 2minds when attacking their zone (sorry jamie lyon does sometimes)..  that warriors game round 3 08 was a pearler ..  robbo &  brett both bang a hat trick  watmough a double..    any ways back to the dvd ;)...

I agree. Le Strange was one of my favourite players, he had a ton of skill and was very dynamic

I had some terrible times with the online shop stuffing up every order not so long ago but all has been good the past few times

At least you got a call mate !! Last year I ordered something which didn't arrive, emailed the club and got a reply back that they didn't have any of them haha

Costs me $25 postage to get stuff sent over here, am pretty keen on 1 of the Manly hoodies that they have but can't justify getting it with $25 postage on top

did any 1 check out the 1 hour sale on the mwse online shop  this afternoon  i think it was 3-4pm  i completely forgot i was at work rememberd about 12.30pm  ..then forgot when it matterd..

Without them having direct advertising into their forum they probably miss a lot of these sorts of things. I might send them an email and suggest they put some of that information through us

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6