MWSE Membership site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Larissa said:
The NRL have advised me what the problem is. It's not our part of the website, the problem occurs when sending you to the NRL payment portal.
I'll have it resolved (finally) tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your patience everyone. You will all be able to Earn Your Wings soon, I promise!

Go Manly!

Larissa

Managed to renew this morning - Thanks Larissa

Is the Club going to make a Calendar of the Manly Team with Wings?
As a female supporter I would just like to commend the Marketing Department - the Boys look like Angels :heart:

Manly Forever !

#earningmywings

took these options
-$50 donation to the junior league (brillant idea who ever thought of this)
-Renewal of Leagues Club
-Jersey Option (looks good was hoping to keep what we've got at the moment)
-Member Scarf

Larissa said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:
Looks good Larissa.

You are most likely best person to ask: is the current Kaspersky jersey going to be available for purchase before the end of the season?

I think the club is missing out by not having them available.

All Members can pre order a new jersey with their 2012 membership. This way you can even pay it off by the month!

Delivery of new jerseys are scheduled for December, just in time for Christmas. However if we make the GF ISC has agreed to release some early.

Go Manly

Earn Your Wings

Larissa

You do a good job,Larissa,but you really need to speak to the "rocket scientist" who decided not to make the new jumper available when it came out.Maybe this is why we had problems getting a MAJOR LOCAL sponsor.Maybe another reason we are heading for a $1m loss.Most people want the latest stuff.

ayjay007 said:
Larissa said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:
Looks good Larissa.

You are most likely best person to ask: is the current Kaspersky jersey going to be available for purchase before the end of the season?

I think the club is missing out by not having them available.

All Members can pre order a new jersey with their 2012 membership. This way you can even pay it off by the month!

Delivery of new jerseys are scheduled for December, just in time for Christmas. However if we make the GF ISC has agreed to release some early.

Go Manly

Earn Your Wings

Larissa

You do a good job,Larissa,but you really need to speak to the "rocket scientist" who decided not to make the new jumper available when it came out.Maybe this is why we had problems getting a MAJOR LOCAL sponsor.Maybe another reason we are heading for a $1m loss.Most people want the latest stuff.

Completely understand your feelings however this decision has unfortunately not been made by the Club.

Because the jersey changed mid season ISC decided they would not release it for public sale until December unless we made the grand final.

I definitely see where you are coming from. If it was something we could control I would certainly be recommending we release the jersey for sale immediately. Unfortunately it's not.

Go Manly

Larissa

so we make the GF how many jerseys are they planning to release and will they be available for the fans to get before GF day

Everyone dont forget the $10 Football Club Membership. If you remain a Member for 3 consecutive years, you get Voting rights. Vidmar can explain the finer details.

eagles2win said:
Can we get a Member counter on the membership site?

Looking into this one at the moment. Will hopefully have something up and running soon.

Go Manly!

Larissa

I like it.
Actually, I love it cuz it's so Maroon & White.

Got my email recently which was well laid out, clear and informative.

Clicked on the link which has worked perfectly (so far, using Firefox 6.0.2 under WinXPPro), and the 2 suggested 2012 packages are indeed the most applicable based on my current membership.
Would have liked to have a 3rd suggested option possibly, and perhaps a link to the full range of packages but that's a minor thing.
Love the different MWSE player photos for them also.

Cheers, will renew soon.

A question:

In the Country Wings membership, it says (among other benefits): "Admission to one Sea Eagles interstate away game in Australia".
This would mean 1 only of, in the 2012 Home v Away season:
- Raiders v Sea Eagles in Canberra ACT,
- Storm v Sea Eagles in Melbourne VIC,
- Broncos v Sea Eagles in Brisbane QLD,
- Titans v Sea Eagles in Gold Coast QLD, and
- Cowboys v Sea Eagles in Townsville QLD,
Yes?

And it would not apply to a Knights v Sea Eagles game @ Newcastle or Gosford, as that it not interstate I expect.

Also there is occasionally some NRL games played in Adelaide or Perth (was it Rabbitohs v Broncos in the wet in Perth this year?) - I don't know if the Sea Eagles can be chosen for such but if they were as the "away" team, would such a match qualify for this "interstate away game"?

Thanks.

Great job Larissa! Renewed myself and my two boys today. Didn't realise the significance of logging in through the email to retain any future loyalty benefits. I started off by going through the email, but cancelled that and went through the general membership website instead so I could do all of us in one transaction instead of three.

mosto said:
Great job Larissa! Renewed myself and my two boys today. Didn't realise the significance of logging in through the email to retain any future loyalty benefits. I started off by going through the email, but cancelled that and went through the general membership website instead so I could do all of us in one transaction instead of three.

If you pop us an email at [email protected] ill have one of the team look into this for you. Hopefully we can fix it up so you retain your loyalty benefits.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Hi Just renewed my memberships but an error occured when I renewed my son. I was told to call 02 9770 3000 but the number is disconnected? Help!

Lombi Eagles said:
Hi Just renewed my memberships but an error occured when I renewed my son. I was told to call 02 9770 3000 but the number is disconnected? Help!

Our number is 9970 3000.. Is it listed incorrectly somewhere?

Larissa said:
Thanks. Just fixing it now!

You do realise that by doing all these things and fixing all these issues you are hereby categorised as indispensable.

If you were to ever contemplate leaving the club you understand that it would create an avalanche of uproar not seen since the great Zorba Leaving threads of 2011.

Huge burden on your shoulders, but you've made your own bed you know.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6