MWSE Membership site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
00013907-image.jpg

new membership page is up now

http://www.mwse.com.au/

I went to join and the site either is not working or doesnt like my Mac or Firefox.

Well I am keen to sign up after not being a member this year, will try again next week.

bob dylan said:
I went to join and the site either is not working or doesnt like my Mac or Firefox.

Well I am keen to sign up after not being a member this year, will try again next week.

Should be fixed now!

Thanks Larissa, still no luck.

I am getting an error message when clicking join now.

Might give you a ring next week.

Looks good Larissa.

You are most likely best person to ask: is the current Kaspersky jersey going to be available for purchase before the end of the season?

I think the club is missing out by not having them available.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Looks good Larissa.

You are most likely best person to ask: is the current Kaspersky jersey going to be available for purchase before the end of the season?

I reckon the Kaspersky logo looks great how it sits in between the hoops. Much better than the Quantam / Penn big white block. That was ugly.

On the subject of jerseys I see the '72 replica ones are on sale for $80.00.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Looks good Larissa.

All Members can pre order a new jersey with their 2012 membership. This way you can even pay it off by the month!

Delivery of new jerseys are scheduled for December, just in time for Christmas. However if we make the GF ISC has agreed to release some early.

Go Manly

Earn Your Wings

Larissa

Sorry Larissa, still having issues. It might be firefox. I'll have a look through the error code and see if I can find out why.

Jono said:
Sorry Larissa, still having issues. It might be firefox. I'll have a look through the error code and see if I can find out why.

Firefox?
That sounds way too progressive for a conservative like you Jono! ;)

Come to Brissie and play the drum for us!

Jono said:
Hmm keep me posted... All my testing worked.

This is the error:

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: key]
System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument) +44
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key) +7455633
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) +12
CRMPortal.Models.CRMServiceService.GetClub(String clubID) in C:\Dev\MembershipPortal\standalonePackagesProject\CRMPortal\Models\CRMServiceService.cs:1588
CRMPortal.Controllers.PublicController.Packages() in C:\Dev\MembershipPortal\standalonePackagesProject\CRMPortal\Controllers\PublicController.cs:257
lambda_method(ExecutionScope , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +39
System.Web.Mvc.ActionMethodDispatcher.Execute(ControllerBase controller, Object[] parameters) +17
System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) +178
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +24
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClassa.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__7() +52
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +254
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClassc.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__9() +19
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +254
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClassc.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__9() +19
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +192
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) +399
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() +126
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +27
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.System.Web.Mvc.IController.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +7
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContextBase httpContext) +151
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext httpContext) +57
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext httpContext) +7
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

"Value cannot be null" is what I get. Have I not selected something before clicking "Join Now"?

I'll just wait for the postal renewal as I can't get the website to work, tried 2 different computers and 3 different browsers and still get a page full of random gibberish with a "Server Error in '/CRMPortal' Application."

Great marketing. I'd now try to attract sponsorship from Red Bull.
Perfect fit.
Imagine an ad where Manly players skull a Red Bull then go out and . . . beat Melbourne to a pulp!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8