MWSE Forums shut down

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
could be to prevent that Checchin wanker getting slandered and Bretts case comes up tomorrow as well, so I think it may be down for a few days

**ans yes I slandered you you piece of **** ref, go back to your own country and ref soccer**

missing_something link said:
There also may be news about to break.
I emailed the club last night to query putting the forum 'on hold'. I just received an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification informing me that delivery of my message has been "delayed".

They are not even receiving email!!

Well that is certain to reassure everyone that nothing untoward is occurring...

I think in might be down for a few days. We have the board meeting and Brett's case tomorrow.

Isnt brett off to court again too, today or tomorrow?

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
could be to prevent that Checchin wanker getting slandered and Bretts case comes up tomorrow as well, so I think it may be down for a few days

**ans yes I slandered you you piece of S**t ref, go back to your own country and ref soccer**

B_e Is Checchin English ?

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=180494.msg224596#msg224596 date=1243199651]

**ans yes I slandered you you piece of S**t ref, go back to your own country and ref soccer**

[/quote]

what does that matter?

Fro link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=180494.msg224681#msg224681 date=1243216281]
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=180494.msg224596#msg224596 date=1243199651]

[/quote]

what does that matter?
[/quote]

Nothing really

Canteen Worker link said:
The weekend that Silvertails started was also a pretty big weekend on what was then Mighty Eagles. We had just been flogged about 70 - 6 or something like that against Penrith and the usual suspects were playing their 'true supporter' games etc

I think Sgt was the moderator and it got very ugly. Not sure it closed down but it was banned.

There was also a time in the NE days when it shut down due to unwelcome stuff from disgruntled Norths supporters, if I remember correctly.

It got closed down 1 night with myself, DVS, c eagle and a couple of others banned all on the spot, can't quite recall what it was over now

I got accused of hacking it and bringing it down once, which was pretty damn amusing to be honest, it clearly showed how little they knew about the systems they were running and how quick they were to accuse anyone

Dan link said:
I got accused of hacking it and bringing it down once, which was pretty damn amusing to be honest, it clearly showed how little they knew about the systems they were running and how quick they were to accuse anyone
  That was by that fool Bob Saunders wasn't it?

The history of the two sites MWSE and silvertails is actually quite interesting to listen to. I dont pay much attention to MWSE website, its far too regulated & is a sugar coated version of this website which seems more down to earth and real. Thats my view anyway.

We try to nurture an open and relaxed atmosphere.

This site's heaps better than other one. You can vent, joke, confess your love for B.Stewy and your hate for D.Gallop, all for free.

Hey Dan, how's the site going for hits with the MSE forum shut down. Are you getting hit as much as you did last time they were down or are they pretty much the same as normal?

We are just over 10,000 hits since 5PM yesterday

deadlyeagle link said:
The history of the two sights MWSE and silvertails is actually quite interesting to listen to. I dont pay much attention to MWSE website, its far too regulated & is a sugar coating version of this website which seems more down to earth and real. Thats my view anyway.
Not sure if this is right but mse forum has a different feel since the Big Shutdown (post season-launch), there may be a number who never went back? I now flick between here & there, I want to support the official site but they are killing it by shutting it down just when fans most need to be discussing issues.

i dont think this site is viewed the way it used to

when it first started you blokes were seen as extremists of sorts
with the unhealthy obession of Jye whats his name.

But end of the day you get to know Dan and the blokes who were here at the start and their good blokes.
I found quiet a few of the rockers to be the same.

When u sit back and look at it u wonder why there was (and for some still is) the division between supporter groups.

I actually think DVS's forums bridged alot of the gaps.

It was after matts forum i started posting here more

Don't know if im refered to as a Silvertails person or not.
Dont really care either way.

Dan link said:
We are just over 10,000 hits since 5PM yesterday

Roughly, how much more is that than normal?

Cliffy Gc link said:
When u sit back and look at it u wonder why there was (and for some still is) the division between supporter groups.

How many groups are there?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6