MWSE Factory Store

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: MWSE Factory Store

I went onto the MWSE online shop today & I've got to say not very impressed with the range for kids?!? I want to buy my boy & girl some Xmas presents but will need to look elsewhere unfortunately.... Would prefer to buy from the club... Not a single item in pink for girls?!? My daughter loves her pink Eagles cap... what happened to the pink jerseys, pink scarfs, pink t-shirts etc that the club use to sell???

:(

^ lololololololocoptor!

+ pink is a generic stereotype. Subvert the dominant paradigm!!!!!

globaleagle said:
^ lololololololocoptor!

GE - I'm happy for you to try & explain to my 8 year daughter that maroon is a "girls colour". How do you go with PowerPoint presentations? lol.

Mals said:
globaleagle said:
^ lololololololocoptor!

GE - I'm happy for you to try & explain to my 8 year daughter that maroon is a "girls colour". How do you go with PowerPoint presentations? lol.

Mate, the last question I ever got to answer was.... I do!

(You're on your own....or ask my better half.)

Whats happened to the heritage hoodie they them left in 3xl and 4xl what about normal sizes ?? small medium large ??

Had a look on our online store today to find a polo shirt for my old man for Fathers Day (belated). There were 3 or 4 polo shirt options but nothing in larger men's sizes e.g 2XL. Why can't we keep the store stocked...? :( It's finals footy time!

I wanted to buy from the club but that obviously won't happen now. Can anyone recommend a decent NRL merchandise website?

go to NRL Shop, which is through the NRL website, they're usually pretty good. Or try eBay.

The Factory store at Brookie Leagues Car-park IS NOT the on-line store.
Strange as it may seem, that's another identity.

Silver Eagle said:
Whats happened to the heritage hoodie they them left in 3xl and 4xl what about normal sizes ?? small medium large ??

Normal sizes?..we are the fattest country in the world...3,4 and 5xls are the norm now.
( That's my excuse anyway..:s)

HappilyManly said:
bob dylan said:
$200 but no funny stuff. That costs extra.

the French way -

hmmm, so many options, so little banning tolerance :p

Mals said:
Had a look on our online store today to find a polo shirt for my old man for Fathers Day (belated). There were 3 or 4 polo shirt options but nothing in larger men's sizes e.g 2XL. Why can't we keep the store stocked...? :( It's finals footy time!

I wanted to buy from the club but that obviously won't happen now. Can anyone recommend a decent NRL merchandise website?

No I can't help either, but concur.

It's similar if not the same down here (Wagga) with limited larger sizes (or whatever they do get must not stay on-shelf long). We are Manly though too...And I've been told numerous times at retail outlets as diverse as Rebel Sports to your humble Best n Less, Manly stock sells consistently well.

It's just ultra-frustrating, coz far-and-wide we're highlighting this issue (and for ages) but nothing changes. Well, I've changed, that's clear enough. Even a very smart Manly polo-shirt I got for last XMAS from family (it was a twin-pack: 1 Manly, 1 Swans polo). Both were XL but I could get them on.

9 months on and they've been given to my nephew (he loves the Swans, is lukewarm on Manly) but I seriously couldn't get them on in the end.

Someone someone heed the call and get us some LARGER apparel please.

Mals said:

http://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/home

Used them before, shall use them again!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7