MWRLFC Membership Cards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MWRLFC

Hi all,

For those of you that are Football Club members (that would be everyone wouldn't it?), the 2016 membership cards are not far off.

A special 70th year card has been designed for this year.

For those of you who are members and haven't renewed yet, time is running out to not lose your voting rights.

If you aren't a member, you can sign up on our website

MWRLFC Website Link

or more specifically the membership page is as follows

MWRLFC Membership Page

Any questions please let me know

ta

Steve Sapsford
Company Secretary
Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club
Mobile: 0403 1979 82

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update!

Though I, like many others I assume, have gotten emails telling us about the delay. It's no problem.

I'm guessing 'new members' can't post links; as links to manlyfootballclub.com.au have been posted many times, especially by vidmar (Bob) who posted manlyfootballclub.com.au on here plenty of times.

If anyone needed to find out more info he (and others) would always say go to manlyfootballclub.com.au to find out more.

Maybe, if I am wrong Dan can tell me and I'll remove references to manlyfootballclub.com.au of which we should all be a member of. :)

The rule was I can't include links until 10 posts.
Only at 3 at the moment.

ta

Steve

Steve Sapsford
Company Secretary

The rule was I can't include links until 10 posts.
Only at 3 at the moment.

ta

Steve

Steve Sapsford
Company Secretary

Maybe @Dan can adjust for you Steve, as you are hardly a spammer!!

Or he could make a few more posts about how wonderful it is to be a member of manlyfootballclub.com.au and or me and or Mark from brissoland.

:)

manlyfootballclub.com.au

edit: @Mark from Brisbane Your latest tweet is just the letter 'n.' Been watching sesame street again? :giggle:

Link for the manly Football Club website is as follows

MWRLFC Website

and more importantly if you are not a member yet then sign up here

MWRLFC Join Now

Everyone should seriously consider signing up to the Footy Club to ensure the future of our great team.

** Edit @MWRLFC - Steve I added links into your original post above.

Last edited:
Yeah......just in case the web address was hidden in my posts.

o_O

:giggle:

manlyfootballclub.com.au

FYI, it tells me 3, then when i post the 4th, it says 10
Ok interesting there aren't any actual link restrictions on place besides the : one I'll check again shortly but it may be a hangover from only software. Previously there was no specific restriction and I out he 3 post restriction in about 3 weeks ago

Yeah......just in case the web address was hidden in my posts.

o_O

:giggle:

manlyfootballclub.com.au
No one uses cut and paste anymore, that's so 2015. Clickable links are all the go these days, well at least they are over here, not sure about over in BC (backwards Country) where you are.

No one uses cut and paste anymore, that's so 2015. Clickable links are all the go these days, well at least they are over here, not sure about over in BC (backwards Country) where you are.

what this 'link' you talk about?

One link to bind them all.....

:giggle::angel:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4