must win or 2010 gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
i feel if we cant win tonight against canberra our season is finished,it will be a big dissapointment if the boys cant put it together and beat a team not in contention then i dont think we deserve to be in the finals and i dont think we will make it anyway.what do yous think??????? ???

mr seagles link said:
i dont think we deserve to be in the finals and i dont think we will make it anyway.what do yous think??????? ???

As a wordsmith, I just love the way ppl not only say the word 'ewes' but now they make an attempt to spell it! Yuk!

Hard to say that they don't deserve to be in the finals but I agree it's a must win for the boys!
Go hard, Manly!

lismore_fan link said:
[quote author=mr seagles link=topic=183923.msg272679#msg272679 date=1278717376]
i dont think we deserve to be in the finals and i dont think we will make it anyway.what do yous think??????? ???

As a wordsmith, I just love the way ppl not only say the word 'ewes' but now they make an attempt to spell it! Yuk!

Hard to say that they don't deserve to be in the finals but I agree it's a must win for the boys!
Go hard, Manly!
[/quote]
Come on Lismore fan I live near Ballina and everyone knows "ewes" is part of the common vernacular out your way..lol
Just out of interest you wern't the guy who burned the giant 40-0 in his lawn after we won the 08 grand Final ?

not sure if I want this pain to be over for 2010, I feel we may scrape in the 8 and than become cannon fodder for a home semi for someone.  If Brett was here  I would say we are a big chance. At present, our footy is average and predictable.

Darren link said:
not sure if I want this pain to be over for 2010, I feel we may scrape in the 8 and than become cannon fodder for a home semi for someone.  If Brett was here  I would say we are a big chance. At present, our footy is average and predictable.

I'm sure a good win will ease your pain. We are at near full strength tonight so I'm predicting a good performance. The raiders will be tough, but if we paly to our ability I think we can rack up a good score. Just think a win and we are in 4th spot. Not bad if you ask me.

And I would probably tell my students to be a tad more selective when using exclamation marks.  ;-)

lismore_fan link said:

Go hard, Manly!
[/quote]

lismore_fan link said:

Go hard, Manly!
[/quote]

Mate, "Youse" has been an accpetable part of the english language since Kitey made his speech upon receiving the Chruchill medal lol

On the game tonight, look, we should win, and win will. If the Raiders click, they can be a dangerous side, will be our luck we cop them when they do click which is once every 6 weeks, but even if they do we should be good enough to account for them

It was this time last season when Watmough caught fire, would be great to see that happen again

If we can win by a nice margin, a better for and against would help greatly with the tight top 8 this year. If we lose i do agree it could be the end of our season.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
That's him MB.......40-nil on the front lawn for all to see!
Thanks for confirming Mark...that was one of the best 08 celebtrations I have ever seen..my mates and I still have a good laugh about it.

Big game for Manly, average run between the buys means we really want to come out firing an all cylinders and start our run into the semis well.

GO MANLY!!!!! Bring it on!!!!!!!!

K13Pvi4c.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4