1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

must win or 2010 gone

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by mr seagles, Jul 10, 2010.

1. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    i feel if we cant win tonight against canberra our season is finished,it will be a big dissapointment if the boys cant put it together and beat a team not in contention then i dont think we deserve to be in the finals and i dont think we will make it anyway.what do yous think??????? ???

2. lismore_fan

lismore_fan Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +206 / 1
    As a wordsmith, I just love the way ppl not only say the word 'ewes' but now they make an attempt to spell it! Yuk!

Hard to say that they don't deserve to be in the finals but I agree it's a must win for the boys!
    Go hard, Manly!

3. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,802 / 122
  4. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    Just heard killers back should be in the bag.

5. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
  6. Andrew..

Andrew.. Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Alstonville
    Ratings:
    +1,908 / 27
    As a wordsmith, I just love the way ppl not only say the word 'ewes' but now they make an attempt to spell it! Yuk!

Hard to say that they don't deserve to be in the finals but I agree it's a must win for the boys!
    Go hard, Manly!
    [/quote]
    Come on Lismore fan I live near Ballina and everyone knows "ewes" is part of the common vernacular out your way..lol
    Just out of interest you wern't the guy who burned the giant 40-0 in his lawn after we won the 08 grand Final ?

7. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    not sure if I want this pain to be over for 2010, I feel we may scrape in the 8 and than become cannon fodder for a home semi for someone.  If Brett was here  I would say we are a big chance. At present, our footy is average and predictable.

8. MPC75

MPC75 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 9
    I'm sure a good win will ease your pain. We are at near full strength tonight so I'm predicting a good performance. The raiders will be tough, but if we paly to our ability I think we can rack up a good score. Just think a win and we are in 4th spot. Not bad if you ask me.

9. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,769 / 258
    That's him MB.......40-nil on the front lawn for all to see!

10. Moops

Moops Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +394 / 26
    And I would probably tell my students to be a tad more selective when using exclamation marks.  ;-)

Go hard, Manly!
    [/quote]

11. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31

Go hard, Manly!
    [/quote]

Mate, "Youse" has been an accpetable part of the english language since Kitey made his speech upon receiving the Chruchill medal lol

On the game tonight, look, we should win, and win will. If the Raiders click, they can be a dangerous side, will be our luck we cop them when they do click which is once every 6 weeks, but even if they do we should be good enough to account for them

It was this time last season when Watmough caught fire, would be great to see that happen again

12. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    If we can win by a nice margin, a better for and against would help greatly with the tight top 8 this year. If we lose i do agree it could be the end of our season.

13. Andrew..

Andrew.. Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Alstonville
    Ratings:
    +1,908 / 27
    Thanks for confirming Mark...that was one of the best 08 celebtrations I have ever seen..my mates and I still have a good laugh about it.

14. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    Also i hope we get a good crowd out at brooky, i will be there!!!

15. Red Sea Eagle

Red Sea Eagle Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Big game for Manly, average run between the buys means we really want to come out firing an all cylinders and start our run into the semis well.

GO MANLY!!!!! Bring it on!!!!!!!!

16. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    name yours about Matai u clown

17. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
  18. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    a win will see us back into 4th spot with the sharks and then Tigers to come

19. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    2GB Continuoes call team

20. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    like i said we are GONE>>>>>>>> come on 2017......