Mundine and Williams confess their love in france

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Please.....

First visit the link because the photo tells more than half of the story,

I mean I didn't even look at my Wife like that when we got married.

It's true love IMHO -

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/sonny-bill-blames-folkes/2008/08/07/1217702192842.html

Sonny Bill Williams said former coach Steve Folkes was at the centre of his decision to abandon the club to take up a rugby contract with Toulon.

Williams told Channel Nine's Footy Show that Folkes's questioning of his friendship with boxer Anthony Mundine earlier in the year had angered him.

"I rock up to training and Folkesy, Steve Folkes, someone, that to be honest, has never paid any interest in my personal life, he comes up to me and starts saying: 'You're not turning Muslim are you?' " Williams said.

"I just laughed. I said, 'Seriously you are joking' and then he has a go at Anthony: 'You're kidding yourself if you take advice off him.'

"I start to think: 'Who is he to question my friends?' "

"Who does he think he is? Does he think he is God? Is he God or something?"

Williams went on to say he simply wasn't happy at the club.

"Obviously to do something like that [leave], I wasn't happy," he said.

"I haven't been happy at the Bulldogs for a while."

Folkes told News Ltd Williams's comments counted for little.

"He will do anything now to try and justify this decision, regardless," Folkes said.

"It is indefensible. I was in the room last year when he agreed, shook hands and signed a deal to stay with us for five years.

"So regardless of what he says now, it's all pissing in the wind really."

Meanwhile, Mundine has arrived in the south of France to help the former Bulldogs star settle into his new rugby union career.

Mundine watched his mate go through his paces during an afternoon training session with his new teammates at Rugby Club Toulon.

After about two hours sweating it out on the field in blistering conditions, the 23-year-old New Zealand international left the training ground with Mundine in a club car.

Mundine was tight-lipped about his reasons for visiting his friend on the Cote d'Azur.

The boxer, who like Williams used to play rugby league before switching sports and has publicly supported his decision to flee the Bulldogs, said he planned to spend at least a few days in France.

When asked if he would attend the Top 14 club's first pre-season friendly match tomorrow, Mundine said "probably".

The Muslim boxer is believed to be one of the few people who knew about Williams's decision to walk out on the Bulldogs last month despite being just one year into his five-year contract with the Sydney club.

AAP

Damn they'll make ugly children together though.

I should preface this by saying I have absolutely nothing against gay people - yes, some of my best friends are gay - but that photo is queer as all get out. And despite the fact that Sonny Bill is the big one, by the look on his face I'm guessing he's actually the passive partner . . .

LOL, has had a long time to come up with a decent story, has a good proven track record of telling lies, and that is the best he can come up with LOL

Seriously I am concerned for the sort of people that Sonny has in his ear. His integrity has been thrown out of the window at a very young age. In the end this might not be all about money ... and his public image has taken a battering.

sonnymundine.jpg

I thought there was more to it !!

It's all about 'man love' boys.  Gould has it for Rabbits, the Johns boys have it for each other.  Nothing to do with 'gayness' Ron, it's all about 'the love'. 

I was starting to feel a bit of sympathy for SBW and maybe even warming to him a little before his exodus to France. Now I just feel sorry for him, getting played by Mundine and Nasser for a chump. He has made his bed now he has to lie in it, but you gotta wonder what his family have been doing while all this has been going on.

LOL at the photo though....Bro Love. It's a beautiful thing.

Matabele link said:
What CEO would not give some care to the personal life and decisions of a $500k employee?

Alternatively what kind CEO would pay an employee 500k if they couldn't get there personal life in order, and had brought a fair amount of bad publicity to there employer by there actions.

I’d say if you’re on 500k it might be worth investing in yourself and educating yourself to the point where you can make responsible adult decisions yourself, or with the aid of a professional management team you have faith in.

At the end of the day had Sonny Bill broken his back 4 weeks ago and never been able to play football again I’m sure he would have been pretty happy with his 5 year deal, at the end of the day we all have to be responsible for the decisions we make and if you sign a contract you need to be certain that’s what you want.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4