Mundine.....again.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol. You whinge incessantly about imagined name calling, personal attacks. Poor little petal Woodsie.

And when I suggest a set of ground rules between us which precludes name calling and personal attacks you run like a scared little rabbit.

Which is it? Do you want said ground rules/standards or not?

(PS I already know your answer)

lol. You whinge incessantly about imagined name calling, personal attacks. Poor little petal Woodsie.

And when I suggest a set of ground rules between us which precludes name calling and personal attacks you run like a scared little rabbit.

Which is it? Do you want said ground rules/standards or not?

(PS I already know your answer)

Again, your response is too change the topic and ignore the facts, and when challenged revert to childish nonsense.

Too suggest rules would suggest I have some sort of respect for you ... clearly a nonsense.

Again, your response is too change the topic and ignore the facts, and when challenged revert to childish nonsense.

Too suggest rules would suggest I have some sort of respect for you ... clearly a nonsense.
lol.

Woodsie - the incessant whinger. Loves to dish it out.
Glass jaw at the first hint of a reply.

Fine by me. Happy for you to continue being my little puppet.

14450014_603990429784727_8224543881993815670_n.jpg

Guys, I have respect for both of you.... Your knowledge of the english language is just awesome. Are you both former teachers? Did either of you coach young Harry Smith to have a grasp of the English language far beyond a level thaat I would expect for a thirteen (going,on fourteen) year old?
How about we solve this with a duel?
Say, thesauruses at 50 paces? Soft covers only!
The one that comes up with the most synonyms wins?

Last edited:
I reckon you'd both be great having your own talk back radio show... Woodsie & Rex-go toe to toe intectually. Look out Bolts Hadley!

Last edited:
  • 😆
Reactions: Rex

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8