Mundine.....again.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure what shops or streets Mundine is walking around in where he's copping racism and strange looks. The average Joe round town keeps to themselves and gets on with their day oblivious to the colour of the skin of the people around them.
Sick of this kind of dribble trying to make white Australians feel ashamed for existing.

I might be wrong but didn't this dribbler have multiple opportunities to do this himself??
It would be typical of this particular individual who dodged the tough stuff in both his boxing and league careers but didn't dodge the tough talk, to fire up young players to do what he didn't have the nuts to do himself.
Best remembered for losing the GF for his team in 99 and for being flat on his back against Otke.

Mundine always calls for this rubbish and for others to sacrifice. Does anyone remember he called for Cathy Freeman to boycott the actual Sydney Olympics?

Yeh good one, so she misses out on competing at something has trained her life for? Did he give up the 99 Gf? Actually since he lost it for the drags maybe he did.

Not sure what shops or streets Mundine is walking around in where he's copping racism and strange looks. The average Joe round town keeps to themselves and gets on with their day oblivious to the colour of the skin of the people around them.
Sick of this kind of dribble trying to make white Australians feel ashamed for existing.

Maybe he's copping strange looks because he carries on like a dickhead in person as well?

Disagreeing with Anthony mundine is also freedom of speech - a privilege enjoyed by many
Lol. Simply disagreeing then?

OK, so you have no problem at all with him expressing his different opinions then? Don't feel any need to emotionally react?

I've got no problems with what he's saying. There is obviously a problem with racism towards indigenous people in Australia just the same as there clearly is in America towards Black people and Native Americans. So if he wants to speak out then so be it. No need to get angry when aboriginal people say they experience racism because thats how they feel. I respect that.

On a related matter, I was thinking how good it is the other day that all those racist afl supporters are no longer racist now that Adam goodes is retired. Surely there can be no other reason why there is no longer any booing at afl games.

Adelaide Residents Begin Throwing Bananas After Learning Of A Black Out In Their Street
CONTACT

The disastrous storms currently edging across South Australia have resulted in some bizarre behaviour from Adelaide residents, as many have begun responding in peculiar ways to the news that their entire city is without power.

Local man, Jayden, a die-hard Port Adelaide Power fan has said that the moment he heard there was a black out on the street, he went straight to the kitchen to get some bananas.

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/head...fter-learning-of-a-black-out-in-their-street/

Adelaide Residents Begin Throwing Bananas After Learning Of A Black Out In Their Street
CONTACT

The disastrous storms currently edging across South Australia have resulted in some bizarre behaviour from Adelaide residents, as many have begun responding in peculiar ways to the news that their entire city is without power.

Local man, Jayden, a die-hard Port Adelaide Power fan has said that the moment he heard there was a black out on the street, he went straight to the kitchen to get some bananas.

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/head...fter-learning-of-a-black-out-in-their-street/
Betoota Advocate is amazing:)

CONTACT

That is a rip-snorter!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7