• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What - for having a differring opinion to the majority of others, or being critical, at a time when the club has had it's worst period ever?

You'd think a smart management would be more about empathy & tolerance at these times?

not all Byso, some of the guys seem like pretty good blokes but there are a few which tarnish their reputation IMO.

lol, Ryan I was not meaning anyone here.

Im sure you can figure out who I meant.

I knew what you meant. Just trying to divert the arrow a little. But in what you say, even tolerance and empathy should be shown by them as well. It's that narrow mindedness that builds silos. I mean Daniel has speant countless dollars on this site, only to be labelled the opposition. We have membership drives, put ideas forward about the viability of the official site, and other backgound things that assist the club going forward.

I cannot believe Daniel was deleted. I know he doesn't care..but this site assists in The Sea Eagles interactive experience. Why bite the hand that feeds you? It's just not smart. This isn't restricted to Daniel either.

Matabele, Wheel and co. also offer quite a lot to the club, and because we are the opposition, we are made to feel somewhat inadequate as a Manly fan by the club. Imagine how things would be if we worked in unison or partnership with the official site. We could have sponsors advertising here, thus giving greater exposure to them, some officials of the club could post here if the REALLY wanted to (azlthough that would be proactive - hence wouldn't happen) etc etc.

Anyone catch my drift?

I get what you are saying Ryan but I can also see it from the clubs perspective. Some on here have been highly critical of certain staff members at the club, I would not take to kindly if someone was giving my staff a hard time or being highly critical of how I went about my job on a public forum.

it would take alot for me not to renew my membership, its about being loyal to the jersey. I take the view that my money is going towards improving the team that runs out onto the field each week.

Its football club membership. the money doesnt go to paying for the team!

I haven't visited MSE for over a month. In fact I would spend more time on the Pittsburgh Steelers website (NFL) than I do at MSE. Then again , it is the off season.
Good to see another Pittsburgh fan in Australia. Just back from the US though I didn't get to see much NFL due to travelling on all of the three Sundays we were there. Steelers should make the wild card playoffs but their offense is spluttering!!!

it's supposed to go back to Max. So admin can regain control.

These are approx figures:

Max Owns 35%
Scott Penns owns 2%
Leagues Club Owns 20%
There is initally 40% unsold - which the Football Club is gradually buying. Eventually it will buy the 40%, then start buying Max's share.

That is my understanding anyway

I get what you are saying Ryan but I can also see it from the clubs perspective. Some on here have been highly critical of certain staff members at the club, I would not take to kindly if someone was giving my staff a hard time or being highly critical of how I went about my job on a public forum.

Dude - you should see what people say about "with total generalisation" people in my industry (banking), Sales industries, Real Estate, accountants, tax agents etc....it's not just The Eagles...they aren't an endangered species.

If all the Banks banned all the people critical of them or their systems, could you imagine how many stuffed mattresses there would be !!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6