• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Hi guys,

Just a quick question. Does anybody else have any problems running the official Manly website?

Every time i try and use the site it crashes IE. As soon as the flash window in the middle starts to load it crashes.

I've got the latest version of Flash that updated like 3 days ago so I'm not quite sure what it is but it definatly tells me the problem is with regards to the flash player and I don't have problems on any other websites on I visit.

Anyhow, if anyone else is getting the same problem could you let me know cause if its a wide spread problem I should probably send them an email to let them know.

Cheers.

Yes there is.

I'm trying to find if their will be live score updates from the trial this weekend.

Flip link said:
Yes there is.

I'm trying to find if their will be live score updates from the trial this weekend.

I will ask Aaron at soccer tonight if it is on

Just got word it is cancelled. So can't ask sorry

byso link said:
Dan, Aaron plays soccer in your team?

No he plays in goals in one of the space filler teams in my 5-a-side comp

Dan link said:
[quote author=byso link=topic=176904.msg177838#msg177838 date=1202862160]
Dan, Aaron plays soccer in your team?

No he plays in goals in one of the space filler teams in my 5-a-side comp
[/quote]

I bet he has a few clean sheets.  ;)

Alright i'll send them an email later on to let them know.

Probably got a lot of people who can't get into the site. Thanks jatz.

Yep, ive heard its the way to go. Much better.

Only reason why I dont have it today is because if you go to the site to download it, it doesnt explain the basic questions that pop up for the average person. Like : do i run it in parrallel with IE ? What about settings, auto updates etc ?

I will seek advice on it i guess when i get round to it.

You can run it with IE installed, you dont have to uninstall IE and IE will still work. But you will never ever have to run IE if you dont want to.

Firefox will auto update or you can turn off auto update if you don't want it to

There are also cool addons for everyone and great ones for developers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6